I Had An Idea

stlramsfan

If you change the blue to green, it could be a cool Colorado State helmet, but they use the horns too, and it's pretty cool as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Because he's a ram, and he's ramming...

but he's not ramming anything...lol (sorry, dumb question)

now if there were two of them facing each other...i could dig it!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well with you rendering when they line up the offensive and defensive line men would be leaning forward to "ram" each other and the rams would then be facing forawrd to ram--so you've got a point in that respect--but I think the original concept was to show them in ramming mode.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well with you rendering when they line up the offensive and defensive line men would be leaning forward to "ram" each other and the rams would then be facing forawrd to ram--so you've got a point in that respect--but I think the original concept was to show them in ramming mode.

ah yes...excellent point, i am shortsighted at times...

but still, screw tradition :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Screw tradition! And why the hell is the ram's head facing down?

Helmet.png

I got your back, stlramsfan

Sweet! I dunno which helmet i like better. :D

Sucks that the Rams will never resort to ditching the horns for one of these beauties.

6uXNWAo.png

Screw tradition!  And why the hell is the ram's head facing down?

Helmet.png

I got your back, stlramsfan

I'd change the stripe style....the gold helmet reminds me too much of what Pitt had recently, before they changed to just "Pitt" on their helmets. Even the shape of the ram logo is similar to the shape of the Panther...it might be facing the opposite direction, though. Also, the gold facemask isn't doing it for me. Other than the stripes and the gold facemask, good work. I like it, but I just can't see the Rams wearing anything other than the horns. Maybe my college(West Chester Golden Rams) would use these if they were purple and gold.

Archived