Super Logo

stlramsfan

Awful. You didn't even try to blend them together or anything. You just cut and pasted pieces of each logo next to each other. I hate to be so brutal and this is only one person's opinion, but I have to be honest. It's crap.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a bubble bath and have some "me" time.

Awful. You didn't even try to blend them together or anything. You just cut and pasted pieces of each logo next to each other. I hate to be so brutal, but I'm being honest. It's crap.

Now, if you';; excuse me, I'm going to take a bubble bath and have some "me" time.

O.K..... <_<

stlouisrams.jpg

Yo man disregard the haters...lol. It looks pretty cool, very frankenstein-ish. Like the previous poster said, it looks old like hyroglyphics.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Awful. You didn't even try to blend them together or anything. You just cut and pasted pieces of each logo next to each other. I hate to be so brutal and this is only one person's opinion, but I have to be honest. It's crap.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a bubble bath and have some "me" time.

i want to see anyone in this entire board do better, seriously, it just cant be done with any skill, the logos are too diverse. stlouisramsfan, i apploud you on your efforts. good job!

i want to see anyone in this entire board do better, seriously, it just cant be done with any skill, the logos are too diverse. stlouisramsfan, i apploud you on your efforts. good job!

Thanks iccomics. And your superbird logo was sweet!

EDIT: Please keep the C&C coming.

stlouisrams.jpg

Oh come on. I'm not saying that people can make masterpieces, but there are places where it can be done a lot better. You cannot be serious if your telling me that no one can do better.

Yea, honestly its kinda ugly, but that is not your fault. I mean, your taking a bunch of different logos and combining them together into one, its gonna look ugly no matter whos doing it.

That being said, I'm not going to C&C by saying "Nice job" and stuff, because its not like you really did anything.

I will say that if you look past the flaws, its quite funny (in a good way...the "animal/logo" that was "created"). I applaude you for not saying that this is a true logo concept, etc. that people say about the logo re-colors. To basically repeat was Nesi said, don't let some of these people get to you, the "SuperLogo" has done its purpose by looking funny, weird, and cool.

It's called criticism...if people want to "hate," let 'em. Hell, it's justified, if you ask me. If you just want people to say nice stuff about your concepts, then don't put it in a public forum. I'm a newbie and I don't fashion myself as much of a designer, but I can't say I disagree when people say 1) it doesn't look good and 2) what's the point. However, if you like it and think it's cool, I've got no problem with that as long as you don't have a problem with people not liking it. IMHO, it's not personal, it's based on the concept you post (well, unless you're P.I.L.L. or Nick1733).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Haha that's pretty funny man.

I do think it could use one outline holding it altogether. 

And possibly resize everything so it all fits in like a puzzle. 

Nonetheless, it's cool.

Thanks AAO.

And to the rest of you there was a point if you would actually take time to read what I wrote.

stlouisrams.jpg

Nonetheless, it's cool.

Thanks AAO.

And to the rest of you there was a point if you would actually take time to read what I wrote.

AAO, I tried to improve the logo but I'm not getting what you're saying about re-sizing it to look fit a puzzle.

stlouisrams.jpg

Nonetheless, it's cool.

Thanks AAO.

AAO, I tried to improve the logo but I'm not getting what you're saying about re-sizing it to look fit a puzzle.

Like, resizing everything proportionally, so everything fits. Like have it all proportional. (i.e. making sure the head isn't too big for the body, or the legs aren't too small for the body, or the legs aren't 10 times bigger than the head, stuff like that)

Nonetheless, it's cool.

Thanks AAO.

Like, resizing everything proportionally, so everything fits. Like have it all proportional. (i.e. making sure the head isn't too big for the body, or the legs aren't too small for the body, or the legs aren't 10 times bigger than the head, stuff like that)

O.K I gottcha' :P

stlouisrams.jpg

Archived