Air Force Falcons

Discrim

basically, I took the idea of their thunderbolt and mixed it with the Titans yoke to make a thunderyoke :P

AirForcemain.png

this third set, I call the "Wild Blue" set...you know, as in wild blue yonder...ah never mind :D

AirForcethird.png

logo used on the helmet is property of Zephyr Hats, and is part of its X-Line. AF monogram on socks was my halfassed creation :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Needs more jagged numbering/wordmarks.

Otherwise, beautiful. :wub:

the Minnesota Wild font fits the bill for being jagged enough, but I tried it while I was finishing, and I don't think it translates well to football.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like them, just to hear announcers have to discuss the merits of the "Thunderyoke". In all seriousness, these aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. For one, I like them - the X-line logo works well (although the "AF" monogram makes me think Abercrombie & Fitch), and the uniform still has plenty of lightning in it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Needs more jagged numbering/wordmarks.

Otherwise, beautiful. :wub:

the Minnesota Wild font fits the bill for being jagged enough, but I tried it while I was finishing, and I don't think it translates well to football.

Perhaps the AZ Cards' new number font? Not jagged, but more aggressive to fit the template.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived