Manny

Mr. Wang

Did anyone see the end of the Yankees/Sox game yesterday? Manny came out for the Wild Card celebration wearing an alternate (or BP) jersey with someone elses name on it. Does anyone know what this is about?

Just Manny being Manny...

but seriously - I have no idea - then again I have no idea why Manny does 90% of what he does... like I said

Manny being Manny :blink:

Did anyone see Johnny Damon getting interviewed while wearing an Astos wild-card champs hat? He was the only one with the wrong hat that I saw.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The interviewer noticed that Damon was wearing another team's hat. Damon was surprised when he took it off to look at it.

Blame New Era or MLB for that one. They had to have sent the wrong batch of hats.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The interviewer noticed that Damon was wearing another team's hat. Damon was surprised when he took it off to look at it.

Blame New Era or MLB for that one. They had to have sent the wrong batch of hats.

Would've been more hilarious if it was a Phillies 05 NLDS hat.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Would've been more hilarious if it was a Phillies 05 NLDS hat.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Better yet, a Yankees.

NO NO NO IT'S NOT

You know... Toronto is looking for a big bat and speed... plus they have $35mil to spend this off season

As long as he's not an Astro or Yankee.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived