Michigan HS Football

TBGKon

I love that logo!

I wish MI had that when I was living/playing football there.

I don't even think we had a logo in th late 80's, early 90's.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Sterling20Heights.gif

and im proud and not so proud to be a part of the shhs freshmen football team since we are 0-6, but that changes tomorrow!

Nice to hear from a fellow Sterling Heights citizen.

Utica Ford '88

my grandfather recently moved from Sterling Heights and my parents both graduated from Stevenson High (Dad was c/o 1973 and Mom was c/o 1976)

Go Howell!!!]

Your boys withheld a valiant charge from my old HS just the other week

Howell holds off furious Pinckney rally, 34-33

We'll get ya next year! Pirates!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I like it. No joke, though, I also thought it looked like your work, Josh. Maybe it's the shield shape. It kinda reminds me of the RFL logo, I think.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Figures. The Macomb Gold page is blank. That's where my alma mater is (Center Line H. S.).

Small world, scooter...

My fiancee calls Center Line home :lol: (albeit she's an alum of Warren Mott)...

Yah, I was kinda dissapointed to see a lot of the MAC ones were missing on the MI Helmet Project.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I don't remember our helmet looking like this???? :D We had a variety of helmets. My sophomore year on varsity was my favorite- we had green Alabama-style helmets, green facemasks, and white numbers. I had a nice "1" on it. Looked great, but we had some players who had different numbers on the road, so we had to take the numbers off of the helmets and go with the Penn State look. East Detroit now goes with all green helmets (yuck) and introduced black pants to go with the green jerseys a few years ago. HIDEOUS. In my day we had green pants, silver pants, and white pants. I was in heaven QBing my soph year in all green, with green underarmour (or whatever it was called in 1995), and a mirrored visor. Yes, I was a tool.

East%20Detroit.gif

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

spikes.jpg

yea thats a nice logo, it has a nice tone and its cohesive...

my cousin goes to Livonia Stevenson and i'd never seen their helmet, but i like it >>

Livonia%20Stevenson2.gif

I'm assuming that the Stevenson mentioned is Adlai E. Stevenson, the same person my school is named after-- does he have any local ties to your area? His home is like 2 miles from my school in Lincolnshire, IL. And we have a good helmet, too-- anybody know about an IL HS Helmet Proj?

10982314E.jpg

GO SHS!!! BEAT LIBERTYVILLE!!!! LIBERTYVILLE SUCKS!!! UNDEFEATED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yea thats a nice logo, it has a nice tone and its cohesive...

my cousin goes to Livonia Stevenson and i'd never seen their helmet, but i like it >>

Livonia%20Stevenson2.gif

I'm assuming that the Stevenson mentioned is Adlai E. Stevenson, the same person my school is named after-- does he have any local ties to your area? His home is like 2 miles from my school in Lincolnshire, IL. And we have a good helmet, too-- anybody know about an IL HS Helmet Proj?

10982314E.jpg

GO SHS!!! BEAT LIBERTYVILLE!!!! LIBERTYVILLE SUCKS!!! UNDEFEATED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's a couple of Stevenson (Adlai) HSs in Michigan, at least metro-Detroit that I know of. Sterling Heights and Livonia both have a Stevenson. Sterling Heights' Stevenson routinely beat my HS's face in.

spikes.jpg

I live about 5 minutes away from Livonia Franklin High and can hear the games from my house

Livonia%20Franklin.gif

That's not a bad helmet design for a high school.

The Livonia Stevenson one is pretty good, too. Though more of the credit is for being original looking. At least I haven't seen those designs used elsewhere.

Westland to St. Clair Shores, now that's got to be one heckuva commute. ^_^

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I like it. No joke, though, I also thought it looked like your work, Josh. Maybe it's the shield shape. It kinda reminds me of the RFL logo, I think.

well thats cause i kinda lifted the shield from the RFL logo lol. He liked the shape of that one, so I reused it.

I like the logo for the site, now if the rest of it can look as professional...

Agreed, but I wasn't contacted to do the web design, just the logo.

I hate doing html code, and I even have dreamweaver. Takes too much time to do a website lol.

Archived