Reebok NHL Jerseys

Chazberg

from what I have been told the replicas will still be ccm/koho til the supply runs out. the Authentics are being switched over to the RBK for the teams since they are the same as team issues

I don't think so, since people are seeing new dark color replicas with CCM tags, which means they are brand-new. I think that would indicate an intent to tag even new replica jerseys with something besides the Reebok logo.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Just an update on Reebok and their jersey debacles.

I spoke with my front office source at the Calgary Flames and they are not impressed with Reebok/THC. Half of the teams in the NHL have not received their Reebok Pro jerseys and have been forced to do some bush league branding on their existing jerseys. They have been given Reebok tags to sew over top of the Koho & CCM tags and tiny NHL logos to go over top of the old NHL logo.

Ok, so I went to the Providence Bruins (AHL) Opening Night tonight, and I did buy a Reebok replica P-Bruins road jersey. So we've got the Reebok logo on the back of the neck, and bottom right of the tail. Case closed right? NOPE.

I had to wash this bad boy (spilled some beer on it) when I got home, looked inside the jersey at the washing instructions, and (DUN DUN DUN!) The washing instructions label had a CCM logo on it! HAHAHAHAHA

So - in conclusion - the replica jersey I bought was a good ol' CCM replica with Reebok tags on the outside.

Extra cost for the Reebok labels - $5.00 (the old CCM replicas were $95 at the ProShop...my Reebok replica set me back $100)

Live and learn :rolleyes:

SWEET!!! :D

p2281569dt.jpg

I quite enjoy the look of the practice jerseys...I think they would look awsome as a sweatshirt design, not nessicarily the jersey. But could that possibly be a glimpse into next seasons jersey designs?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They have been given Reebok tags to sew over top of the Koho & CCM tags and tiny NHL logos to go over top of the old NHL logo.

I wonder if they'll have to do that on the practice jerseys. That's the old version of the NHL crest on the neck.

Archived