Reebok NHL Jerseys

Chazberg

Anyone know when these things are comin out? I've seen a few authentic Crosby on eBay, but I don't know why they haven't released them widely yet. I wanna get my Heatley Sens jersey but now I'm thinkin I should wait for the Reeboks, but how long is that gonna take?? Why wouldn't they wanna get them out early, like they did when they first released the NFL Equipment jerseys? :wacko:

I can't find Reebok replica Bruins jersey around...is Reebok even gonna put out NHL replicas, or are they just gonna sit tight until this rumored "jersey overhaul" takes place next season?

I can't find Reebok replica Bruins jersey around...is Reebok even gonna put out NHL replicas, or are they just gonna sit tight until this rumored "jersey overhaul" takes place next season?

You're not going to find a Reebok replica jersey. All replicas will be CCM branded.

I saw numbered Crosby replicas at Dick's Sporting Goods, and they were weird. They were the black jersey yet they had CCM tags, and the numbers were wrong. The back numbers were too thick and the sleeve numbers were totally wrong, they weren't the rectangular, thinner numbers the Penguins use.

1zgyd8w.jpg

CCM will brand the Replicas because people dont wanna buy Authentics anymore. The HHOF now only carries the Replica's cuz no one really buys authentics. I was told by them and this other store its rare for stores to carry the RBK branded ones because they are so expensive and its rare people buy them, so they are really only avaliable online from the NHL shop. I know it sucks, I only buy Authentics and now I can only get them online...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You're not going to find a Reebok replica jersey. All replicas will be CCM branded.

Hmmm, not that I don't believe what you're saying Reaper, but I received an e-mail from AHLStore.com in response to the question as to whether they'll be carrying Reebok replicas, and they said they should arrive any day now. But until I see it, I'm gonna believe you, because I have yet to see a Reebok replica jersey, NHL or AHL. When I have access to my e-mail (I'm at work right now), I'll post the e-mail I received from AHLStore.com.

ive always wanted a Zdeno Chara jersey

Thanks for letting us know.

The above reply is Spyboy1's Official POST OF THE WEEK! :hockeysmiley:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I was at the Sharks game last night, and they had CCM home teal replica jerseys. No authentics were available last night.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I received the River City Sports catalog earlier in the week. They show CCM/Koho as the supplier of Semi-Pro jerseys. They are charging $199.99 US (249.99 CDN) for the RBK authentics and $75 US (90 CDN) for customizing, so NHL.com is a little more expensive, but not much.

Archived