Sorry...couldn't resist

themightyspitz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sweet. In the last 3-4 weeks I've picked up the Harry Potter books (after seeing the first three movies and seeing my friends hooked on the books), and I gotta say, they're pretty sweet.

Nearing the end of book 5 right now.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Nice job spitz very good job

OVERALL SCORE:10

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Wow, Thanks everyone! I didn't anticipate this big of a response! :grin:

St. Patty, those four crests are used on the quidditch uniforms for some of the merchandised drawings.

As far as I know, there are four different designs for each house. The first are those that St. Patty posted. The second are more elaborate that are used for the school robes on the merchandised drawings. The third are the actual ones used in the movie, which are below. And the last set were rumored to be used in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie but were never used.

Here are the crests used in the movies for both the school and quidditch robes:

gryffindor.gifhufflepuff.gif

ravenclaw.gifslytherin.gif

For some unknown reason, in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie, they changed the color of the lion from gold to like silver...everything else stayed the same as far as I know. Why they did this? who knows.

galaxy.png

• 3 weeks later...

:notworthy: Beautiful!

With an entirely new jersey type, there's no traditions or precendents to weigh down creativity. We're going to have to learn what's good for ourselves. I'd love to see what USF robes would look like. I tried briefly but all I have is MSPaint and horrible skillz.

:notworthy: Beautiful!

With an entirely new jersey type, there's no traditions or precendents to weigh down creativity. We're going to have to learn what's good for ourselves. I'd love to see what USF robes would look like. I tried briefly but all I have is MSPaint and horrible skillz.

thats what i got also....but practice makes perfect......

wow...that was a long time ago

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

usfquid0ev.png

Mad basic because as stated before, I don't know what I'm doing. Someone please help me clean this up. The two different greens and tans and the patchiness around the logos are two things I just could not fix. I removed shading because I could find a color that fit right with my green. I know I left the hood part gray, but again I didn't know what to put there. The arm stripes, in hindsight, should go all down the sleeve, but I'm just proud having matching stripes. So, there's my first design.

Archived