Dear MLB

slats7

I implore you not to put that effing stupid WS patch on the caps. The jerseys, yes, but leave the caps alone. It's effing overkill. Stop it.

What he said.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The WS logo should replace the MLB logo on the back of the cap.

Just an idea.

Or it should be taken off altogether. We know what we're watching; the bunting and jersey patch and field art and banner overkill make it painfully obvious. If I have an Astros or White Sox hat, I'm not forking over $25-30 more so I can say it's the WS edition... :cursing:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

actually, I love my Red Sox hat with the WS logo. Though I hated my brother-in-law one christmas cause he got me a Braves cap with the logo. And that was the year, they blew it to the Yankees. My brother in law is a big Yankees fan so I didn't know how to react.

Wow what a cool hat but GODDAMMIT they still lost it.

Archived