New coyotes football and baseball x-overs!

IronChefShark

Awesome work on both sports, but the Yotes stuff definitely looks better on a football uniform than it does for baseball.  BTW, it's a shame you didn't use the D'Backs/Giants off-white on the Coyotes baseball home unis, that would have looked really sharp ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

With such a classic look the 'Yotes are going for, I would have made the baseball jersey have normal sleeves with the same striping pattern.  Sleeveless seems contradictary.  But hey, it's your design, not mine.

I think the football concept would also work well with a new cardinals design.  You could swap out PHX in the shoulder logo to ARI since they are the Arizona Cardinals not the Pheonix Cardinals.  Ofcourse a darker cardinal logo would be beeded as well.  Just some food for thought.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Y'know, the Coyotes' new identity looks much better on baseball jerseys than hockey jerseys, judging by that.

Agreed. Very nicely done, SHB. Very classy looking.

On the baseball and football jerseys, the lack of black and tan in the jerseys is far less noticeable then on the hockey jerseys they've unveiled. I guess it's because of the smaller logos in the baseball and football x-overs?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's a little thing, but on the baseball uniform, I'd put the sleeve logo on the other (player's right) sleeve, so that the logo is facing forward.  Maybe move the moon secondary logo up from the sock to the player's left sleeve, although I kinda like it on the sock...

I like 'em quite a bit, overall.

--Eriq.

why I did what I did:

the actual hockey uniforms are straight up WHITE and brick red, so thats why these are. if the hockey jersey what tan, then the baseball uniform would have been. with the exception of the logo, there is no black on the hockey unis, so there is no black on these. (Im not going for what would "look better", Im going on what the team would really wear)

baseball unis are sleeveless in order to make them less plain looking with the straight up two-color scheme, and besides, the d-backs have sleeveless unis so its a tie-in

only one set of football pants is necessary for this look.

three logos is overkill usually. the moon looked better on the baseball uniform and I felt the best place for it was the socks. I used the PHX logo on the football uni to tie-in with the use of the state flag on the cardinals jerseys. the primary logo was the best way to go for a baseball patch and traditionally, baseball patches are on the left sleeve regardless of direction of motion

I have good reasons for everything :D

all Im saying is that it would look....

SMACK!

owww.......Im sorry....your concept your rules

good...... :cool:

Archived