My NAFL Team

Lumbergh

Looks solid, but im not liking the background on the logo. Is it supposed to looko like its coming out at me??

Also, try having blue pants on one of the alt.

Besides that, pretty cool :D

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

It has a respectable logo (unlike Chief Wahoo), a name that doesn't scream "Redskins", and a sharp uniform that's unique but isn't over the top. All in all not a bad package at all.

Since the team is called the Blackfeet anyway, how about giving the uniform black cleats with the uniform? Personally I prefer black cleats over white anyway, but in this case it seems to be asking for it.

Other than that I agree with Natsfan, blue pants might be a welcome bonus. Maybe on the away uniform.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Very nice. As for everyone else's advice, just say no to the blue pants. With this concept, I think it is best limited to helmet and trim.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It's spelt Burgundy  ^_^

It's spelled "spelled". ^_^ j/k

Great work, milton. I'm really liking those uniforms, man.

Damn my Australian style grammar and contractions. I get in trouble for saying "whilever" as well which seems uniquely Australian.

And I refuse to take spelling lessons from Americans :D

liverpool-1.png

Archived