Rams got new pants

JQK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them. Better than just the plain ol' gold pants. But these pants had better not appear with the blue jersey.

The Bengals in all black... from the little i saw if it, it wasn't hideous... so i'll give it time...

The Browns and the orange pants... NO! NO NOnoNOnoNOnoNO No. No. No. Stop it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Terrible.

The all golds are really slick.  I dont like the Rams and hate Kurt Warner's grocery bagging butt, but I liked their uniform update.

No need for these.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I think the stripeless gold are nice, but here's my problem.  If you introduce these blue pants, you have to put something on them.  All navy pants seems kinda wierd and too dark, especially with the navy socks.  So, you'd have to put some striping on them. Then, if you used these pants for every road game, I think you need to make the gold pants match for consistancy.

If you have to have blue pants, the Rams IMO have two options. They did niether. IMO, you can have blue pants with one thick gold stripe (think saints gold pants but mainly blue with a gold stripe), or you could have that same pattern I just mentioned, but with thin white stripes on the outside. In short, fill in the big blue stripe with gold and they'd be alright. I have a feeling these may not return with the lost today.

On a side note, it sucks that Warner is hurt again. He is truely an incredible QB, he just can't catch a break. I'm sure Bulger will start the next game, do awesome, and they'll be an exteneral QB contreversy, though I think Martz will definatley let Warner have at least one more chance when he comes back from this, and I think he should. I'm a little POed about this injury too. It almost no doubt came on one of a few late hits I saw on him early in the game that the refs were just letting go. Didn't get that upset at the time, but now I'm pretty mad.

On another side note about the reffing, not that I'm blaming the game on it, did anyone see Tiki's fumble early in the fourth with the score 23-13 or maybe even 20-13? The Rams picked it up at about the Giant 12 and would have scampered in for the TD. Unfortunatley, the ref immediatley blue the whistle calling it incomplete, so a challenge doesn't do anything. Just cuz he only had control for a second doesn't mean it's not a fumble. He had control and then it was knocked away. I hate how the refs blow the whistle so soon. There needs to be something implemented to fix that. If that goes as a fumble, it's a whole new ballgame. Oh well, I'm not hanging onto that as the reason the Rams lost or anything, but it's something I keep thinking "what if?". BAH, what a frustrating day. But, the season's not over.

They look nice i think, but they do remind me, too, of the Chargers (who, ironically, wore all-white today!)

The Bengals shocked me at first, but after seeing them for a few minutes, looked kinda good.

Sorry, but I think the Brown's orange britches look good...I think it does more to differentiate them froma distance with the Bengals.  While I've never been a Brown's fan, I've nissed them since the Sipe-era.

I like the Titan's lighter blue, too.

But...the Bills all-blue has got to go....

STL, quit yer Bitching, Giants won, cause we're better. Get ready for another long season in the dome... :P :;):

(yes, it's blantant fandom... but the Big Blue Wrecking Crew just played beatdown all day against Kurt and that line. was impressive.)

And don't take my raggin' of ya too hard StL...

It's all in good fun...

C'mon FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!! how can you be upset? Even if your team loses (which it did :P), it's good to have football back...

And i realy like those pants the Rams had. Has a little character, not like the crappy all-gold Las Vegas Showgirl pants. They had almost a New England feel to them. Very slick.

The browns orance pants need to be burned like the '60 Denver Broncos socks. Those were HIDEOUS!

Cincinnati........ well.... eh...

Tennessee looked good. I really liked the look they had tonight.

sB9ijEj.png

I like the Rams' new pants and hope they are a permanent addition to the road uniform (and that they NEVER be worn with the blue jerseys).  And JQK, I think you got it right on your analysis of the Rams-Giants game.  They are my 2 favorite teams so I'm not despondent over the loss, however I think once (or if) the Rams finally figure out that Warner is damaged goods, the team might have a chance at a respectable season this year with Bulger at the helm.

The Bengals' all black ensemble yesterday worked most surprisingly well and they are just about the only single-dark-color setup I wouldn't mind seeing on a permanent basis.

It was nice to see the Browns in orange pants again yesterday.  I think they'd be a fine complement for the white jerseys.  I'd leave the white pants with the brown jerseys however.

And Buffalo - good grief, why must they persist with that distractingly inconsistent uniform?  Given their performance yesterday, I guess we're stuck with if for a while.  London Fletcher deserves better.

JQK- uh, your beloved bluemangroup (thank you scott van pelt) barely beat the rams with a headcase behind the center, and a retard calling the plays. (running with faulk 11 times should certify legally retarded)

u must admit your g-men SHOULD have beaten them by 40 yesterday.

No doubt... the offense made some very bad mistakes, and we looked rusty at best. But the Defense was excellent. Better than i was hoping for. They made the StL line look like they weren't even there. I was impressed by the defense and their beatdown of St. Louis offense.

sB9ijEj.png

Archived