NHL OLD vs. NEW

Le Québécois

French = teh s uck

Maybe you have a good reason but hey? Is this really necessary?

You have the right to be as proud to be english-speaking as I am to be french-speaking...

If for any reason you don't like to read french when I give my comments or I receive some, it's OK with me.... You might as well then pass over my post and/or reply or better, block me out!

But the comment, I mean (according to about 20 comments I received so far), it doesn't help you much you know?

Fortunately, we are entitle to our own opinion but at least, we should be civilized about it! If you don't agree with me, leave the comment there. Then I'll know what kind of person you are! But so far, I got 20 or so good comments about the fact that I wrote in french once or twice so I'll focussed on them if you don't pull it out!

What is sad about this, is that everybody here share the same interest and/or passion and instead of keeping this union, you brought a language battle in here!

Amicalement

Francois

LaPlaine, Québec :blink:

You could have PM'ed this to me. Makes it easier.

I don't care what other people think of me or the things i say. If i step out of line, i hear about it from Chris. He is the one who tells me when i cross the line, not you.

Secondly, on an English speaking board, if you feel the absolute urge to speak French, then post in both English and french, with the English given the predominent position in the post.

Later, Frog.

-J. Quincy King 3-2-1.gif

i'm agreeing with J Quincy, this is something to PM him about instead of attacking him like this, he is a very blunt and public person and I will agree, nothing against you and all, but this is a English Speaking Forum and he just want's you to speak in english, you can have both, but at least make sure you have an English one at least.

Hey, I tried!

I misjudged you, I thought you were a proud person...

My mystake.... In the meantime, I'll keep on posting and have fun in here...

... in french or english, even german and yes, thinking about it, I do speak Russian a little bit! God it feels good to be openminded to multiculturalism, it means I don't have to use an insignificant and sad little smily to prove my point

Yours not necesseraly truly!

Francois (oh sorry dude.......... call me Frank, less complicated for you)

ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

this is a English Speaking Forum and he just want's you to speak in english, you can have both, but at least make sure you have an English one at least.

You're right about this...

The only thing I didn't like is the tone, I expressed myself about it. It's simple as that...

I will post in english and in french if needed!

But there's a way to ask things in life especially to somebody like me who is new at this... No need to write down french = s uck ... or call me frog!

You explained the situation clearly and politely. It makes complete sense to me but why using these words...

Anyway, message received loud and clear on my side.... But what can I tell you, I'll always stand proud for my culture and my language as anybody should... But not by insulting somebody else's culture or language simply because I can't undertsand or read it....

well, I probably went overboard so let's start this all over and have fun with logos and threads.

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

here's another one

Feel free to give your comment on the thread

devils_old_new1.png

Don't forget the Colorado Rockies colors for the Devils. I think the Whalercane jersey would make great new team colors for Carolina.

Here's a couple of ideas for anyone:

Vancouver: either in 1970-78 or 1994 colors

Any California team with California Golden Seal colors

Atlanta Thrashers in Atlanta Flames colors

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

here's another one

Feel free to give your comment on the thread

devils_old_new1.png

Don't forget the Colorado Rockies colors for the Devils. I think the Whalercane jersey would make great new team colors for Carolina.

Here's a couple of ideas for anyone:

Vancouver: either in 1970-78 or 1994 colors

Any California team with California Golden Seal colors

Atlanta Thrashers in Atlanta Flames colors

BTW, not to be off topic, but does anyone know what the uniforms will be for the '06 ASG in Glendale?

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Hey, I tried!

... in french or english, even german and yes, thinking about it, I do speak Russian a little bit! God it feels good to be openminded to multiculturalism, it means I don't have to use an insignificant and sad little smily to prove my point

ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Fu*k you, :censored:.

Who the fu*k are you to judge me? You're nothing but a god damned french-canadian piece of s hit.

I am openminded, just not with :censored:s who decide "hey, i'm going to speak a language on these boards that maybe only two other people on here speak, because i want to seem cool, and people will say 'Wow, what does that mean? that's so cool!'"

You're a dick, and i called you on it.

Stop it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hey, I tried!

ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Who the fu*k are you to judge me? You're nothing but a god damned french-canadian piece of s hit.

I am openminded, just not with :censored:s who decide "hey, i'm going to speak a language on these boards that maybe only two other people on here speak, because i want to seem cool, and people will say 'Wow, what does that mean? that's so cool!'"

Stop it.

wow nothing but grief from this thread, Graveyard anyone?

BTW, not to be off topic, but does anyone know what the uniforms will be for the '06 ASG in Glendale?

I don't think there are any.

The game was cancelled, I believe, due to a provision in the new CBA stating that there will be no All-Star game during seasons when the NHL schedule is interrupted already so that players can participate in the Olympics.

Hey, I tried!

ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Stop it.

Stop being an :censored:.

That's all I have to say.

Don't read french? Then don't read it. Simple as that.

dont make me split you up boys!! Its truly none of my business, but both of you should chill. I hearby declare myself the official Kofi Annan of these boards. haha

And i like the idea of blending new and old, and the execution is really great.

Stop it.

its pricks like you that give us Americans a bad name. I really hope that you are just some foolish kid, but I fear that you're a full grown adult. This guy did nothing to provoke your rediculous attacks. That you actually think you are fair and openminded makes my head spin. I bet you watch Fox News.

Besides, where does it say that this is an english-only board? Grow up - you insignificant, intolerant schmuck.

I don't think there are any.

The game was cancelled, I believe, due to a provision in the new CBA stating that there will be no All-Star game during seasons when the NHL schedule is interrupted already so that players can participate in the Olympics.

Just give up the NHL ASG already.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Stop it.

its pricks like you that give us Americans a bad name. I really hope that you are just some foolish kid, but I fear that you're a full grown adult. This guy did nothing to provoke your rediculous attacks. That you actually think you are fair and openminded makes my head spin. I bet you watch Fox News.

Besides, where does it say that this is an english-only board? Grow up - you insignificant, intolerant schmuck.

actually if you read the first page, he did not start this fight in this thread, so he didn't really provoke it this time

Archived