NHL OLD vs. NEW

Le Québécois

Wow. These concepts are some of the best I have seen on this site. I would take the Whalers/Canes uniforms over what they have now in a second. Same for the Kings. Great job.

these are some of the best youve seen? you need to go back a heck of a lot my friend. these are good for recolorizations, but they are not truly new unique concepts. check out AAOs stuff, my stuff, tempests' stuff, etc. There is a lot of fantastic original stuff on these boards. no offense to le quebecoise - they are interesting ideas, but i would not call them the best on the site.

OD_Signature.jpg

Pretty cool!!!

Id love to see more

Id like to see vice versa as well

Whalers on a Hurricanes

Jets on a Coyotes

A old Caps on the new jersey

Avs on Nords and Vice Versa

Id Really like to see your take on those and others.

I will.... It's really cool to discover the results as I made tham up...

I'm sure I'll discover more surpises...

Perosnnally, the Devils/Rockies is my favorite so far

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

French = teh s uck

Maybe you have a good reason but hey? Is this really necessary?

You have the right to be as proud to be english-speaking as I am to be french-speaking...

If for any reason you don't like to read french when I give my comments or I receive some, it's OK with me.... You might as well then pass over my post and/or reply or better, block me out!

But the comment, I mean (according to about 20 comments I received so far), it doesn't help you much you know?

Fortunately, we are entitle to our own opinion but at least, we should be civilized about it! If you don't agree with me, leave the comment there. Then I'll know what kind of person you are! But so far, I got 20 or so good comments about the fact that I wrote in french once or twice so I'll focussed on them if you don't pull it out!

What is sad about this, is that everybody here share the same interest and/or passion and instead of keeping this union, you brought a language battle in here!

Amicalement

Francois

LaPlaine, Québec :blink:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

French = teh s uck

Maybe you have a good reason but hey? Is this really necessary?

You have the right to be as proud to be english-speaking as I am to be french-speaking...

If for any reason you don't like to read french when I give my comments or I receive some, it's OK with me.... You might as well then pass over my post and/or reply or better, block me out!

But the comment, I mean (according to about 20 comments I received so far), it doesn't help you much you know?

Fortunately, we are entitle to our own opinion but at least, we should be civilized about it! If you don't agree with me, leave the comment there. Then I'll know what kind of person you are! But so far, I got 20 or so good comments about the fact that I wrote in french once or twice so I'll focussed on them if you don't pull it out!

What is sad about this, is that everybody here share the same interest and/or passion and instead of keeping this union, you brought a language battle in here!

Amicalement

Francois

LaPlaine, Québec :blink:

You could have PM'ed this to me. Makes it easier.

I don't care what other people think of me or the things i say. If i step out of line, i hear about it from Chris. He is the one who tells me when i cross the line, not you.

Secondly, on an English speaking board, if you feel the absolute urge to speak French, then post in both English and french, with the English given the predominent position in the post.

Later, Frog.

-J. Quincy King 3-2-1.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived