FUNNY AND RELAX CONCEPT

Le Québécois

YES MS PAINT. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ESLE  :cursing:

Yeah, me either, those are REALLY NICE though, how did you learn how to use Paint like that, those look like they were done in one of those expensive vector programs.

practice

how did you learn how to use Paint like that, those look like they were done in one of those expensive vector programs.

well, I've been using MS Paint since at least 10 years when I had win95.

I only discovered this site a few weeks ago. I've always been fascinated with logos, uniforms and all that...

I thought I was alone until I discovered this forum and this site...

So what you see in here is a result of 10 years of practice, patience, trying this and that, experiencing, yelling, cursing, crying and kicking towers ahahhahah...

Of course, I also did some ugly and sad things that you guys will never see ahahahha....

But I'm sure we all did when we started...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Did you create that logo?  Because if you did, I'm surprised you couldn't make a better jersey style. It's good tho!

yes I did create that logo based upon the Shreveport Mudbugs of some minor hockey league

Bossier-ShreveportMudbugs.jpg

As for the jersey, like I said, it was juste for fun and relaxing. I did this a while ago... I was probably drunk when I did it ahahhahaha But I think it's cool, different and dynamic...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Si. no problema amigo!

To tell you the truth, I wrote down Mexico City because this is how I would prbably said it if this team existed in say the NHL....

It would hard to imagine in MSG...

"The Los Amigos de la Ciudad de Mehhhhico's goal, scored by number 32, Jose Aguilera Hernandez, assisted by number 6 Julio Menendez Rodriguez and by number 7, Junior Gonzalez'' :notworthy:

ahahahhahaha come to think of it, that would be nice but in the meantime, a Mexican hockey team wouldn't probably have any mexican in the line-up... :wacko:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived