Boston Bruins alternate

kroma

Even though i think that the Bruins unis are verry good looking, i tought it would be fun to do another alternate. On this one, i've modified the logo a little using the actual logo and the alt one of the Vancouver Grizzlies (now in Memphis)!!

C+C appreciated

BRUINS.jpg

Overall I like.

However, I would make the gold color, the "Yellow gold" that them have now. I wouldn't mess with the Classic color. Change the color to yellow gold....and I think you have something.

Sorry for the colors, it's when i tranfer it to photobucket that it get's messy! Anybody knows why?

**english version to follow**

Salut Kroma,

C'est très bien mais fais attention à une chose, n'oublies pas d'inverser tes logos sur les épaules quand tu montres le dos du chandail... Dans ce cas ci, le B devrait se retrouver de l'autre côté... Laches-pas...

Hi Kroma,

Nice work but you must pay attention to a detail. Your shoulder crests should be invert when you show the back of the jersey. In this case, the B on the shoulder should be seen on the other side... Continues your posts.

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Great idea, and I really like the alt crest.

Some thing to think about:

1. TV NUMBERS: gold numbers on a white background? Try black with gold outlines - if you can't see them, what's the point of having them?

2. SHOULDER PATCHES: Choose one or the other. Non-matching patches don't look right on hockey sweaters.

3. SIDE PANELS: Usually, they should match the body of the jersey. Yours don't. It looks OK, but it's not something I prefer.

4. FONT: Helvetica isn't something I could see the Bruins using. I like their current number font, or the one that preceded this one.

Well done beyond that!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Great idea, and I really like the alt crest.

Some thing to think about:

1. TV NUMBERS: gold numbers on a white background? Try black with gold outlines - if you can't see them, what's the point of having them?

2. SHOULDER PATCHES: Choose one or the other. Non-matching patches don't look right on hockey sweaters.

3. SIDE PANELS: Usually, they should match the body of the jersey. Yours don't. It looks OK, but it's not something I prefer.

4. FONT: Helvetica isn't something I could see the Bruins using. I like their current number font, or the one that preceded this one.

Well done beyond that!

I don't agree with you my friend, about the side panels! Look at the San Jose Sharks or the alternate Atlanta Trashers!!

While I like the concept, I guess I'm too much of an NBA fan, because all that logo makes me think is Grizzlies, even in this concept. Though I think it kind of works, you need to have the right yellow-gold, and almost certainly the actual Bruins font and then this would look sweet.

I think the Side Panel not matching the rest of the jersey looks pretty good in this context.

Archived