06-07 milwaukee bucks

mcrosby

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we've got the nuggets, grizzlies, jazz, and pacers with either a dark blue/gold or dark blue/light blue combination.

you forgot Poland

I mean the Mavericks

Of those five, the only ones I really mind are the Jazz. I'd wanted the Grizzlies to go in a different direction, but Memphis HAS to be in blue, I realized. But yeah, the Utah Jazz look really really bad.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well one thing's for sure; whatever direction they go is going to dissapoint a lot of fans, based on the wildly contrasting opinions in this thread.

I personally dislike red/green, but other than that I'm open to other possibilities.

Current colors with emphasis switched to green would be cool.

Adding in a third color more related to deer would be cool too.

Can't wait to see it. Maybe I will finally be able to buy myself some Bucks hats and shirts that don't look ridiculous.

I would think a color scheme similar to the UWGB Fighting Phoenix would look good. It's a green and maroony red color. Doesn't look like Christmas at all. The throwbacks they wore 2 or 3 years back are similar to this if I am rembering correctly. Here's a pic of the UWGB ones...not the best in the world but give a smidge of an idea....

01.jpg

pink_floyd_poster_back_covers.jpg

brewers3.png

I would think a color scheme similar to the UWGB Fighting Phoenix would look good. It's a green and maroony red color. Doesn't look like Christmas at all. The throwbacks they wore 2 or 3 years back are similar to this if I am rembering correctly. Here's a pic of the UWGB ones...not the best in the world but give a smidge of an idea....

01.jpg

Yuck (and I thought that before UWGB became UWM's chief rival in hoops)...

QPR%20Sig.png

Why do teams choose purple in the first place? Within the past 10 years, the Diamondbacks, Ravens, Bucks, Sac Kings, LA Kings, and Suns (I'm probably missing more), have all decided to make purple an important part of their uniforms. Do all of these athletes really like being dressed in purple? I wouldn't.

It seems like when I was much younger, teams were red, blue, green, "gold," or black. That was it. And now? Yeesh.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, it's better than purple....

Hey, don't start with me! You and I are actually on the same page when it comes to our preferred color scheme for the Bucks (dark green and copper). In unrelated news, swarms of locusts have been spotted heading towards the Milwaukee area :P

QPR%20Sig.png

Why do teams choose purple in the first place? Within the past 10 years, the Diamondbacks, Ravens, Bucks, Sac Kings, LA Kings, and Suns (I'm probably missing more), have all decided to make purple an important part of their uniforms. Do all of these athletes really like being dressed in purple? I wouldn't.

It seems like when I was much younger, teams were red, blue, green, "gold," or black. That was it. And now? Yeesh.

Bucks did it beause Dunleavy wanted his team to look like the Lakers

Suns have been wering purple since the late 60s

LA Kings wore purple and gold, Laker-style from 67-88 so there was precedent

Kings, royal purple, they can pull it off.

D-Backs look awful

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived