Denver Broncos Concept by chief103182

Chief.

The blue is SLIGHTLY lighter, and the numbers are now block to give them a more traditional look. I figure since so many different colleges used Denver's bold design with those stripes, I'd alter them a tad bit. I used their alternate bucking bronco logo which I think needs to be somewhere in their current uniform. Just an idea I had. I know it's simple, but it's just a thought I had to see myself. Photobucket sized it down, but you get the general idea, don't you?

C&C please.

Bronco.png

I agree with dgnmrwrw about the pants logo, it's not doing much for me either. Other than that though, these are a huge upgrade. I like that you ditched the numbers they have now for the old style. I'm a huge fan of the orange alt...then again, I like basically all bright jerseys like Oregon's lightning yellow.

Most people don't like "block" number, but I love them. This is a great concept.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice job!!! like the changes you made.... what about a sleeve logo ??? maybe the bucking bronco you have on the pants ??? just an idea ..... but i like that you kinda made it look a little more traditional!!!

No way. I love the Broncos jerseys as is, and it needs that blade-like stripe going up their sides to the chest. See, the jersey is made so each player looks like a Bronco...just like in the alt. logo with the entire horse. As you can see, it has a distinct stripe on its side just like on the jerseys. There's also a point to the tapering stripe on the helmet as well...it's suppossed to be the mane of the horse. Without these, the concept just looks plane Jane. Sorry. It was well-executed, but in and of itself not as good compared to the current jerseys.

galaxy.png

I'd like to see this a little bigger, but right now I think this looks a million times better than what they have currently. I've HATE the font they currently use for numbers... especially the 8s and 0s... they look cartoony. The block font is a HUGE improvement. I also hate how wide and long the current side stripe is... yours is better.

Then again, I wish they would just revert to their 80s style uniform set...

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

OK. But with a scaled-down version of the present look with Varsity Block numbers and letters, it looks like something a college team would try. A little taste of the Nike look without selling out to the Swoosh completely, ya know? I hated the Broncos' look when it came out, but it's grown on me. I liked the Orange Crush sets as well. But if thisis a compromise between the two, it doesn't quite hit the mark. It's nice, but doesn't really satisfy those who like the present, nor those who want the past back.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

See, the jersey is made so each player looks like a Bronco...just like in the alt. logo with the entire horse.

Huh? I've never seen that? Anyone else?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Cheif nice striping on the pants. Basically more symbolizes their team,The Bronces but in the wild known as "Bucking Broncos."Very realistic.

OVERALL SCORE:9.9

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived