Arizona Smashes No. 7 UCLA

amare32

Kirk Herbstreit called this on Gameday, UCLA was just due for a loss, but to get your ass handed to you like this? Wow. I guess you gotta pay the Piper at some point and they must have bounced a check to beat Stanford... :D

I hope Bama goes undefeated along with VaTech, Texas, and USC...fluff the BCS.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Kirk Herbstreit called this on Gameday, UCLA was just due for a loss, but to get your ass handed to you like this? Wow. I guess you gotta pay the Piper at some point and they must have bounced a check to beat Stanford... :D

I hope Bama goes undefeated along with VaTech, Texas, and USC...fluff the BCS.

well one thing is for sure- for Bama to go undefeated they will need to play a lot better than they did this week. We lost our best OL today- he was the leader of the group and after he went down the line looked terrible...Hopefully they will come out ready to play against LSU...9-0!!! Roll Tide Roll

Man I hate the Wild Kitties, but this is a great win for Arizona...However I have to say the obvious...UCLA is incredibly overrated and should honestly have 3-4 loses right now instead of undefeated...But enjoy it UofEh...the party ends when ya come down to Tempe... :D

PopHeading-1.gif

Man I hate the Wild Kitties, but this is a great win for Arizona...However I have to say the obvious...UCLA is incredibly overrated and should honestly have 3-4 loses right now instead of undefeated...But enjoy it UofEh...the party ends when ya come down to Tempe... :D

The party ended for ASU several weeks ago. November 25th, prepare for another thrashing by the Arizona Wildcats. :D

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Haha...ok man, have your party tonight...I still wouldnt be happy with 3-6 record no matter who I just beat...but I guess thats just UofA standards :D ...Enjoy ANOTHER year going home early...and "another thrashing"??????? If I remember correctly ASU was driving when Miller missed a wide open pass..."thrashing" haha UofA standards at work again :D ...And trust me, there is ALWAYS a party in Tempe...in fact I am late for one right now...See you in the valley :cursing:

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived