Golden State Warriors Concept

Audiodrama

Good stuff! Although I do like the Warriors' colors, and would like a little orange still in the mix, this came out nicely (except for the grippin' hands on the jersey wordmark... I just noticed that, lol).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Why is there a knight masturbating a thunderbolt?

Beyond that, I really like the black, old gold, blue, and white, but I feel that the Warriors should be in a traditional color scheme with traditional Western-style graphics. I'd like a return to royal blue and gold, personally.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Golden State Wizards?? :P

As always, nice work. But yeah, they look a lot like Washington to me.

That's what I though when I looked at this. Especially the dark uni. And the hands gripping the bolt looks weird to me. I like their colors now, but this was a good idea. Good job.

teamsnew2.png

Dang that is sharp. 10/10 Unwind BRAVO!!!!!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Is that black or really dark blue?

I like what you've done. As others have said, the out of place hands need to be taken out. The colors look good, I thought it looked blue, but now it is reading as black, so I'm confused with which it is. Maybe I'm just wishing it was really dark blue, because I think that might be more successful. Overall geat job, with the exception of the misplaced hands.

Archived