BlackHawks alternate

Le Québécois

I'm thorn on this one my friend! I really like this concept, but for the hawks!?!?! I'm not really concervative, but the Hawks' colors are black and red! So with all those colors, it's kind'a wierd, but the concept's great. Question; did you do this with paint?

The striping has a bit of a Rastafarian vibe to it.

Exactly! It's a great jersey, but the red/yellow/green striping needs to be changed for some sort of red/white/black combination or I fear they would fail their next drug tests.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

sorry charlie...i gotta give it an A for effort but an F on the execution. i'm a diehard 'Hawks fan (lived in Chicago all my life), and i happen to think that the 'Hawks have one of the best and pureist uniforms in all of sports. i love their secondary logo but don't like the way it's colors are incorporated into your concept. i agree that it has a rasta look and also agree that the colors of the uni should be only red, black, or white. i would suggest that if you are going to do a concept with the secondary logo, make it something extremely unique and don't incorporate any characteristics of the original uni design. this isn't a knock on you...just constructive criticism since it is diffcult to change such a solid orignal design.

Hi guys,

Based upon your C and C, here's something less jamaican and more classic. By the way, on the first one I've put the green and the yellow to fit with the alt logo...

I hope you die hard BlackHawks fans will forgive me for touching an institution but I understand, I would be very severe on a concept touching the Canadiens uniform ahahahhaha

Enjoy!

blackhawksalt1.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

As much as I liked the yellow/green stripes idea, the revision is better.

You could try piping-thickness yellow and green stripes if you really wanted to add those colors, but too much red/yellow/green is kinda Rastafarian.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived