San Jose State hockey to unveil 3rd jersey

Puckguy14

I'm a Hockey East guy (UMaine) but damn those are sharp. Is the university pro-shop selling these? Will they ship cross-country? :D

Very cool stuff. I love the shoulder patch.

mainescarf.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a Hockey East guy (UMaine) but damn those are sharp. Is the university pro-shop selling these? Will they ship cross-country? :D

Very cool stuff. I love the shoulder patch.

I wish. They are a club team, and get barely anything from the university. They might. I emailed them and told them about this thread so the guys might be lurking!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I know how you feel. the first time the Fire wore the shirts I made last season it was almost surreal. Now people are buying and wearing them around, we wore them against AC Milan, and we're already into version 2 with all the touches I wanted the first time around that simply weren't possible because of technical and time constraints.

Of course, being the way that I am, I walk up to people wearing the shirt and point out all the things I would have done different, or where there are almost imperceptible errors...

The light blue shirts? Those are hot.

Remember when you and I were talking on IMs, Puckguy, and you were showing me the stuff they were considering? This is about five hundred times better than any of that. Very, very nice stuff. If they do get around to selling them, I'll take an XXL. :)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Again, those look great and really sharp on the players. What we did up here was to get a few into to a couple of the Husky shops up here. One is in Hec Ed Pavaillion where our basketball team plays and the other is a local Husky shop just out side the campus. We only got like 8 into each store, but they did pretty well, just a thought.

SEAsig.png

Still no word yet if another set will be ordered. FWIW, the jerseys were $90 itself, and $125 for the jersey and customization.

If you can't tell, they look close to a mix of Ottawa's/Boston's numerals, the lettering is from the Wild alterate.

Loving this jersey!! My mom wants eight of them lol.

Ok, here's the info. If you guys REALLY REALLY want one. It's $120 with the name and number. PM me or email me. For further info.

The logos look amazing, especially in action. Its just a shame that they made you use black, but I understand their logic behind it. Great work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived