FC Toronto

gordie_delini

Hey gordie_delini, update the logo, this time, replace the "FC DYNAMO TORONTO" wordmark with "INTER TORONTO FC", "MAPLE LEAF FC", "TORONTO NORTHMEN", or, better yet, "TORONTO BLIZZARD FC". Heck, give me all variations of the logo with these names.

How 'bout you give him a Please and a Thank You instead of demanding more and more of him? :blink:

OK

(to gordie_delini): Just give me the same logo; except, replace the "FC DYNAMO TORONTO" wordmark with either "TORONTO BLIZZARD FC", "MAPLE LEAF FC", or "INTER TORONTO FC". Thanks in advance.

Alright gordie_delini, just give me "TORONTO BLIZZARD FC" or "INTER TORONTO FC" please.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Screw this Inter Toronto crap. It has to be the Toronto Blizzard.

"... although with Toronto in the running for a Major League Soccer franchise, there is some thought that the name may rise again and the Blizzard will play in its fifth professional soccer league." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_Blizzard

stoneraizersig.jpg

I'm thinking it'll be the Toronto Lynx just as it is now with the team keeping the colors.

It could be the Blizzard and the team going red and white. It could be Dynamo Toronto (going back to the old Dynamo Latino) and the team could go to either blue, sky blue and white, or something similar to the kit Chelsea uses. Hard to tell really.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

what makes you think that mls is going to give team to toronto anyway.

Maybe this has something to do with it...

Covered on this very board

:upside:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I'm thinking it'll be the Toronto Lynx just as it is now with the team keeping the colors.

Nope, won't happen. MLSE has said that they and the Lynx are making plans to co-exist, perhaps even groundshare.

Of course, the Lynx are really just the Montréal Impact's farm team, anyway....

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It could be Dynamo Toronto (going back to the old Dynamo Latino) and the team could go to either blue, sky blue and white, or something similar to the kit Chelsea uses.

Hey, that's my original idea for the team name! I think the name sounds pretty good.

YOZXkBG.png?1

A long awaited (maybe not) update from me for those clamoring for Toronto Blizzard - another update to come with beveling in the wordmark

Toronto-Blizzard.gif

Awesome concept! I hope it will be the logo for the MLS team in Toronto when they start play in '07!

YOZXkBG.png?1

:shocked: CN Tower mixed with a snowflake, the Toronto dual blues, Air Canada logo, Toronto Blizzard FC... I'm not even a soccer fan but I would watch this team! Brilliant! Submit this to the team and hold a gun to their heads and force them to use that logo, name and uniforms.

LETS GO BLIZ-ZARD! *clap clap clap clap clap*

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived