LA Clippers concept

Mike2025

I've never been a fan of the Clippers logo, I like their away jerseys, but it doesn't match their current logo. So I made a logo that should match their home and away and match their court cause I hate their court, they have good colors, but it's a terrible court design so here:

Current:

LAC_784.gif

Concept:

lac3ha.jpg

Concept (Version 2):

lac28cd.jpg

I'd like to see it with the white outline that the current logo uses, and without those shadows. I think it looks better with color than being overwhelmed with white.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Clippers.jpg

Now this is a Clippers' logo.

:blink: . Speechless.

That one's up there with SyPhi's Clippers logo (the one that had the full ship on it) for being a great look. Why they can't do this for themselves baffles me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Why they can't do this for themselves baffles me.

Because they want to copy the Lakers as much as possible.

With that being said, AlFan's logo is freakin beautiful. They need to go to that.

ALL HORRIBLE!

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived