Mooch may be out in Detroit

FiddySicks

Dick Jauron declined the position, only if he got a long term deal then he would coach. That's what the insiders for the lions are saying.

Evidently they were mistaken, as Dick Jauron has just been named interim coach.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

As a Lions fan, this is disappointing. It's not at all his fault. It's not Harrington's fault either. They have no offensive line. In fact, they've never had an O-line. Barry Sanders did basically everything on his own, but I won't get into the argument on why he's the best back ever. Thanksgiving proved they have no line, if it hadn't been proven already. They took Harrington out, and Garcia got sacked or hurried on practically every play. As far as Mike Williams goes, that pick confused me as well. I was expecting some needed defense in the draft, but a 3rd straight WR? I mean, Rodgers hasn't played more than 10 games(if even 10) in his 3-year career so far, so it might work out.

makes me happy....mooch is the wrong coach for the talent on the lions.  we have big play receivers and the west coast offense is not suited to them.

bring back fontes!!!

Yes! .500 seasons forever!

fontes actually brought them to the nfc championship game, won their only playoff game since 1957, and is the winningest coach in team history. yes, i'll be the lone lions fan that defends wayne.

Archived