Grambling

pittfan11

in the picture first two things i noticed, visor=tight as hell, but then you realize the uniform is blinding and your like noooo...

and the laces i believe are brown arnt they? Their wilson GST balls, very nice, our high school uses them and I like them alot.

The Wilson GST balls have black laces. I'm starting to get used to them, even though I like the standard 1001 and 1005 balls with the painted stripes, while the GST's have sewn-on stripes.

from a biased as hell standpoint, Grambling looked great out there, Southern needed a second opinion though (if it were yellow numbers with straight blue trim instead of white/blue outline, they woulda been halfway legible)

the question about what happened to red in Grambling's scheme, red left when coach Rob left.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

from a biased as hell standpoint, Grambling looked great out there, Southern needed a second opinion though (if it were yellow numbers with straight blue trim instead of white/blue outline, they woulda been halfway legible)

the question about what happened to red in Grambling's scheme, red left when coach Rob left.

They wore red sometime last year or this, I believe. I don't know for sure.

I agree -- the Nike jerseys for Eddie Robinson's last season were infinitely uglier -- mustard with black raglan sleeves and orange/red numerals. It's as if though the designer for the Vancouver Canucks' jerseys of yore got shanghaied to Louisiana one day ...

Archived