Toronto Raptors Concept

Mike2025

Ok nice mike, also could you make me a avatar like that but with the colts logo please?

And make a sig thing with Peyton Manning like yours? PM me about it if ya want.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I see the reasoning for the colors, but another set of double blue in the NBA is way too much. We already have the Jazz, Grizzlies, and Nuggets with double blue unis... that's plenty.

VmWIn6B.png

I see the reasoning for the colors, but another set of double blue in the NBA is way too much.  We already have the Jazz, Grizzlies, and Nuggets with double blue unis... that's plenty.

Not to mention the Mavericks.

There are alot of double blue teams in the NBA, but we deserve double-blue more then any other team, the Jazz uniforms sucks anyway.

Plus there is more Red teams in the NBA then double-blue. Hawks, Bulls, Cavs, Pistons (with the new alternates), Rockets, Clippers, Heat, and Blazers.

i made a raps concept looooong ago that included a blue/white/silver uniform. i think it was on a previous incarnation of this board.

they're currently using one of my concepts from that package... the red road jersey :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

they're currently using one of my concepts from that package... the red road jersey :)

By coincidence? Or officially?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The home and away are alright, but the alternates have some work to do. I can't see the Raptors ditching red because it looks great on them now. The jersey would be to one dimmensional IMO if there was just two blues and a silver. With a red colour in there it makes the jersey's look much more dynamic.

Archived