Just in case anyone hasn't seen this

dustyb58

That's what I was thinking. Maybe make it more "forrest green". It'd still look horrible, but I think it's creative for just a one-time holiday jersey.

BTW Dave, that's a sweet pic of Super Mario in your sig. That game was the only home game I missed attending this season. I skipped because I was going to see a movie with my girlfriend. Turns out, she couldn't go to the movie, and we broke up 3 days later. I had to leave with 1 minute left, and I was joking with my friend that Michigan would win it in the last second. I came home, not knowing who won, and ran downstairs to the Michigan site, and here's what I saw. SUPER MARIO: MICHIGAN SHOCKS PENN STATE ON FINAL PLAY

The Worst story I'll ever tell. GRRR I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF!

-Rob Roy

It seems like there were good intentions here, but something went amiss. Definitely scratch the olive green.

Oh, and most of the buildings in downtown Detroit are vacant don't get lit up at night, so there's another error. :D

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If its for x-mas make it in a style for x-mas if you get my drift. Mabye have snow on the citys, or if not even a white forest i dont know, but atleast more of a x-mas spirt, it only comes once a year, so it would be kewl to see it.

4kv29i.jpg

What about this one!!!

(Portland Winter Hawks alternate)

http://winterhawks.bonzidev.com/frameset.php

you have to click on store on the left to see it....and wow....just....wow.....almost makes me ashamed to be from portland......thank you, reebok, for ruining the good name of sports uniforms (i'll throw that nod nike's way as well....and adidas', come to think of it......)

OD_Signature.jpg

Being proud of Detroit is just wrong. Plus, if they wanted to be correct, they should've put 'downtown' Fraser on the uniform... :D  :D  :D

what the fluff is wrong with having pride in being from detroit? if you are actually from the city, and not a 'burb, you might have some pride in it.

the mechanics play at hockeyland, right? kinda funny, i played alot of my youth hockey there. a grid of the 14 mile road / 15 mile road / Utica Road corridor would have worked much better for this jersey. or at the very least, a silhouette of the old Penalty Box Pizzeria that used to be in the parking lot of the complex. :D

What about this one!!!

(Portland Winter Hawks alternate)

http://winterhawks.bonzidev.com/frameset.php

you have to click on store on the left to see it....and wow....just....wow.....almost makes me ashamed to be from portland......thank you, reebok, for ruining the good name of sports uniforms (i'll throw that nod nike's way as well....and adidas', come to think of it......)

I don't mind it all that much. About a year ago (or more) I did a few hockey concepts with skylines in them.

This one comes across 10x better than the mechanics one.

Archived