Notre Dame Concept

Cujo

Here's a quick list of things I did with ND:

- Added logos to the helmet

- Colored the facemask

- Added names on the back

- Removed all shamrocks from the jerseys (I hate those)

There are a couple other minor changes, but this is more of a helmet concept than anything.

C&C. Thanks.

proj_nd.png

6uXNWAo.png

although i like what you did...i totally disagree with what you changed. I love the shamrock logos, like the blank helmets, and like nameless jerseys on the back. I think they should rather play for the team on the front of the jersey than on the back (I think thats a quote from the movie "Miracle")...

but besides that...i think you should add color to the home, maybe the sleeves or the collar of the jersey...otherwise it looks really good...

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

not to be a jerk off but as a notre dame fan, please for the love of god take the logo off the helmets. not bad but what they have now is perfect IMO.

one more thing, you can't put the names on the jerseys because the nameless jerseys are a tribute to rudy. he was the only player not to have his name on the jersey and after that season they took the names off all the jerseys.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

not to be a jerk off but as a notre dame fan, please for the love of god take the logo off the helmets. not bad but what they have now is perfect IMO.

one more thing, you can't put the names on the jerseys because the nameless jerseys are a tribute to rudy. he was the only player not to have his name on the jersey and after that season they took the names off all the jerseys.

Not quite. I do remember Joe Montana wearing the name on the back of his uniform in the Cotton Bowl (1979?), which was after the Rudy era.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Great concept. Best I've seen from you yet. I am soooo glad you got rid of the clovers, but I don't really like the blue ND on the gold helmet, inverse may look ok, but I like the plain gold helmet as is.

Not quite. I do remember Joe Montana wearing the name on the back of his uniform in the Cotton Bowl (1979?), which was after the Rudy era.

Sorry SEMOSTLfan, but the names didn't come off the jerseys until Lou Holtz arrived. He brought back the navy blue color and took the names off the jerseys in his first year, 1986.

I don't remember when the names were added, it was sometime in the early 1970s when Ara Parseghian was still the coach; Dan Devine (who switched the team to green jerseys full-time after the Montana-led victory over USC) and Gerry Faust (who changed the jersey back to blue - but it was royal blue with white and gold stripes) kept the names on the jersey.

Sorry SEMOSTLfan, but the names didn't come off the jerseys until Lou Holtz arrived. He brought back the navy blue color and took the names off the jerseys in his first year, 1986.

I don't remember when the names were added, it was sometime in the early 1970s when Ara Parseghian was still the coach; Dan Devine (who switched the team to green jerseys full-time after the Montana-led victory over USC) and Gerry Faust (who changed the jersey back to blue - but it was royal blue with white and gold stripes) kept the names on the jersey.

This should answer the questions.

Notre Dame Uniform History

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Not bad at all :D

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived