Mlb uniforms project

CC97

I thought about the TBTC ones, too, but there were a lot of teams that wore something once, making the research a bit difficult.  I think a good rule would be if they wore it more than once, then it qualifies.  I'll have to update the A's for this year then!
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess I'll include the Padres then.... does anyone have a good list of special uniforms worn more than once in a season.

This won't include things like Turn Ahead the Clock, or Jays Canada Day Uniforms, but uniforms such as White Sox September 1990 Home Uniform, The 2002 Turn Back the Clock Week.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I've begun work on assembling the Padres uniforms (FINALLY) so things are getting back on track for me... if any of you have yet to send in a submission, please do so.

I'm just not looking forward to this coming week when I'm working 29 hours in 8 days  :(

---

Chris Creamer

The MLB Uniforms Project has it's own URL now at http://mlb.chriscreamer.com  Once the main page is up and running I will create a message board exclusively for that topic within this board.

If anyone has Main Page Designs in mind, please post them. If anyone has a cool name for the site, please post it here.

Thanks

---

Chris Creamer

I can help with some of the Tigers unis. I have some friends who run a Tiger history site. I'll ask them for some help.

BTW, Chris, remember me? The Red Wing kid for Game 6 at the SkyDome in May?

Yes I remember meeting you there... I remember all the 'boardies' i meet.    How'd that picture turn out?

---

Chris Creamer

1. The picture turned out great. Once my scanner starts working I'll post it.

2. On the Tiger unis, the guy I hav sending me pics {Ryan Sosin, a school buddy} is already sending pics to the person doing the Tiger pics. He is sending them as fast as he can get clear pics.

1. The picture turned out great. Once my scanner starts working I'll post it.

2. On the Tiger unis, the guy I hav sending me pics {Ryan Sosin, a school buddy} is already sending pics to the person doing the Tiger pics. He is sending them as fast as he can get clear pics.

Good to hear, I dread to see what I used to look like back in May, I caught a glimpse of myself in April the other day and nearly passed out  :;):

---

Chris Creamer

Just curious about those Padre camouflage unis.  I'd like to borrow them to create a concept I've had in mind.  Are they posted somewhere, and may I borrow them, if they are posted?  I'll give credit, if/when I get my "monster" off the ground.

It's where I sit.

Archived