Buy or Sell ATH Style!

Nick 1733

Buy. All they have to do is win two tournament games. They're more than able to do that. They could be a #2 or possibly a #1 seed, so the teams they face should not be too tough at all.

Buy or sell-When pitcher Randy Johnson goes into the Hall of Fame, he will go in as an Arizona Diamondback.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy or Sell Jaromir Jagr winning the Hart Trophy

Buy. Jagr leads the league in goals and points, please he's on a winner. It's his to lose.

Buy or Sell: Detroit and Dallas facing off in the NHL Western Conference Finals.

6uXNWAo.png

Sell: the ACC will not get three #1 seeds. Even though they lost LSU is still deserving of a one seed.

Buy or Sell: Someone hitting 70 homeruns in a season in the next 50 years

Buy. Ballparks are getting smaller, pitching is getting more watered down.. Fifty years from now, Yeah, I can see it.

Buy or Sell: The New York "Yankess" winning the AL in '06.

6uXNWAo.png

Buy or Sell: The New York "Yankess" winning the AL in '06.

Sell...not a believer in their starting pitching...besides, I think Oakland, Toronto, Chicago, and Cleveland are gonna have a big say as to who wins.

Buy or Sell: The MVC gets more teams into the dance than the squishy-soft Pac10

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Buy or Sell: The MVC gets more teams into the dance than the squishy-soft Pac10

Neither. I say they both get four teams in. :D

Buy or Sell: George Washington deserving a #8 seed.

6uXNWAo.png

Sell GW as an 8 seed. You mean to tell me that Pops Mensah-Bonsu's injured knee meant that much as to drop them to an 8 seed? HELL NO! This team only lost two games all year long, don't punish them because one guy wasn't there for the A-10 tourny.

Buy or Sell: Northwestern State beating Iowa in the 1st Round of the Tourny.

Buy or Sell: Northwestern State beating Iowa in the 1st Round of the Tourny.

Selling...Iowa impressed me during the Big 10 Tourney. NW State's not horrible, but I don't see it...if you want a 14 knocking off a 3, keep an eye on South Alabama against Florida (seeing their coach worked under Billy Donovan at Florida and the Gators have a nasty habit of spitting the bit early when they're expected to do well).

Buy or Sell: The Oakland Regional will be that one bracket that doesn't go according to form.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

First off, let's take care of one that was missed...

Buy or sell: The Devil Rays will not come in last place in the AL East this season.

I buy this. My feeling is that there's a lot of turmoil going on in Baltimore. Though the Orioles removed a lot of bad apples from their team from last year, I think they're far too decimated to post even a winning record. The Rays will upstage them and win more games.

Now, for the last one...

Buy or Sell: The Oakland Regional will be that one bracket that doesn't go according to form.

I buy this one. I don't think Memphis is going to make it out of even the second round, let alone get to the Final Four. Look for Gonzaga to get out of Oakland.

Buy or sell: Both the Detroit Red Wings and the Detroit Pistons will participate in the championship finals of their respective sports this year.

Buy or sell: The Devil Rays will not come in last place in the AL East this season.

I buy this. My feeling is that there's a lot of turmoil going on in Baltimore. Though the Orioles removed a lot of bad apples from their team from last year, I think they're far too decimated to post even a winning record. The Rays will upstage them and win more games.

Now, for the last one...

I buy this one. I don't think Memphis is going to make it out of even the second round, let alone get to the Final Four. Look for Gonzaga to get out of Oakland.

Buy or sell: Both the Detroit Red Wings and the Detroit Pistons will participate in the championship finals of their respective sports this year.

Sell. The Pistons will get there, the Red Wings won't.

Buy or sell: Culpepper and the Dolphins make the playoffs next year

Now, for the last one...

Sell. The Pistons will get there, the Red Wings won't.

Buy or sell: Culpepper and the Dolphins make the playoffs next year

I'm selling. I don't think Dante himself will lead the 'phins to the wild card, let alone the division title.

Buy or sell: The Tampa Bay MLB franchise will finished 3rd or better in the AL East in the next 5 years.

Buy or Sell Gonzaga reaches the Final Four this year.

Sell. I have the Gonzaga Bulldogs (not the Zags) making the Elite 8 for the first time since their epic Cinderella run of '99, but I have upstart Kansas coming out of the Oakland bracket this year.

Buy or Sell: Duke making it to the NCAA Championship Game.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived