CONCEPT: Miami Dolphins

bigdub81

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:notworthy: Love it....much better than the garbage they are wearing currently

Ditto on that comment. I give it this as well dub: :notworthy:

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Wow, the update made a ton of improvements, which I hadn't thought possible. Love the tweaks of the logos. They scream "Miami" now. My only suggestion would be to put the secondary logo back on the unis.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The Revision...

* Changed the socks to a single thin stripe against a solid backing

* Enlarged all the outline strokes

* Changed the "sun" design

* Brought in the teal pants

* Tweaked the alternate logo and added a 3rd

* Removed the alternate logo (for now) from all the sleeves

- Thanks C&C :D

CONCEPT81-MiamiRevised.jpg

- Like the change in socks

- dont like either alternate logo. i think they're pretty much unecessary

- teal pants as an option ~> good

- the sleeves without any logos is nice. the way you have the sleeve stripes (which i love by the way. unique and finally something different), it makes things VERY busy with an alternate logo on the sleeve as well.

- i like the darker colors that youre using.

- overall, VERY nice.

SigReflect.png

The second sun is way better than the first, because the first one does look like a buzz saw, as someone mentioned. And as I posted in Curty's concept, I'd like to see silver/gray on the dolphin - no big deal, though.

I think this is a great concept - well done!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The second sun is way better than the first, because the first one does look like a buzz saw, as someone mentioned. And as I posted in Curty's concept, I'd like to see silver/gray on the dolphin - no big deal, though.

I had an idea similar to this. I know it would be a big change (and go completely against their tradition)... but why not make the dolphin silver/gray (since they really are that color) and put it on a teal helmet?

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I had an idea similar to this. I know it would be a big change (and go completely against their tradition)... but why not make the dolphin silver/gray (since they really are that color) and put it on a teal helmet?

I tried it against the white helmet but it didn't look right. I thought about the teal helmet idea so I'll give it a shot on the next post.

I liked both sun designs, but the second one does look more like sun rays (that is, if you spend time looking at the sun, which may explain my poor eyesight).

I don't like the orange alternate uniforms, though, just because they remind me too much of the Miami Hurricanes.

Otherwise, great job. Well done.

That teal one looks really good...and you were right about the gray dolphin being too washed out against the white helmet. The third helmet there looks really good as well. Thanks for posting those!

...the dolphin head should always be inside the sun.

But bigdub's concept is much better.

Besides, the Dolphins themselves have made changes. They have a modified Dolphin on their helmet from the glory years. Plus, they didn't wear aqua pants, as they do now, in their glory years.

Besides, the Dolphins themselves have made changes. They have a modified Dolphin on their helmet from the glory years. Plus, they didn't wear aqua pants, as they do now, in their glory years.

Be careful on that aqua pants one... they HAVE aqua pants now, they just don't wear them :P

...They have a modified Dolphin on their helmet from the glory years...

I'm not saying the logo can't be updated...I just think all these concepts can be done with the dolphin head "in the sun" (used from 1969-73) as opposed to the ones used since (with the dolphin head portruding out of the sun).

Sorry to dwell on this, it's just one of my obsessions...

Archived