Arizona State's Uni's

In 5..4..3..2..1

Or are those threads some classics. I love the simple pant stripe matching the simple helmet stripe and that bright yellow with maroon and white just looks so tight!

Totaly agree. Simple, classy, classic.

They messed with them and got crazy a few years ago, but they wisely went back to the classic look they sport now.

Great look...

I always liked ASU's look, except that our rival HS took their entire package - colors and even Sparky - and made them their own. They just took the pitchfork out of his hand and replaced it with a giant rock (their nickname: "The Garnets").

HEIGHTS BITES.

That said, ASU has finally restored a little bit of sanity into their look. They started to stray with the dart stripes on the helmet and funky numbers, but they look about as good as they can now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

ASU uniforms look like chili dogs.  They make Oregon look good.

C'mon, NOBODY can make Oregon look good!

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Yeah, you can tell this guy went to Arizona, which wears uniforms with bra straps in the back.

Jealous much? :P

Jealous much?  :P

You've confused "jealousy" and "disdain." :rolleyes:

Only if all your taste were in your mouth could you prefer chili maroon and nacho yellow to navy blue and cardinal red.

It could be worse, tho. I remember the year ASU came out for kick-off wearing yellow helmets, yellow shirts and yellow pants. Not chili dogs, but BANANAS ... which story gives credence to my suspicion that all you ASU apologists are smoking banana peels.

As for my alma mater, you can tell I'm a Wildcat because I can form complete sentences. :D:D:D

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

sure thing ... but didn't you like my "bra strap" remark?!!

i'm not an asu alum or anything (i was actually rooting for Rutgers, just for fun) but i did think the sun devils looked great. although i did like those modernized uniforms they wore a couple years back. hated the number font tho.

the Insight may be the only old-school bowl game around this year, with no uniform modernizations. (i'm sure i'll be corrected presently) ...

As for my alma mater, you can tell I'm a Wildcat because I can form complete sentences.  :D  :D  :D

Ah yes, the misguided Wildcat.

Ability to form sentences, yet lacks the ability to say anything interesting.

As for my alma mater, you can tell I'm a Wildcat because I can form complete sentences.   :D  :D  :D

tweety-pictures.jpg"He don't know me very well, do he?"

As for my alma mater, you can tell I'm a Wildcat because I can form complete sentences.   :D  :D  :D

tweety-pictures.jpg"He don't know me very well, do he?"

sufferin' succatash I guess he doesn't, as far as the ASU package, classic yes, the uniforms and the helmet are one of the best packages around. But chili dog no, they have unique colors that you can call our own. At least we didn't steal Red White and Blue from the american flag.

GO SPARKY GO DEVILS

Archived