World Baseball Classic BP Jerseys for sale

whchoclte

All the countries look really good (esspecially Panama) except the US.

Hell, the Netherland's version of Varsity Block looks better than the USA's. I've never liked that wordmark. The problem is we have a long name. Its hard to fit on a uniform. And 3 letters doesn't look too great (Admit it, if the 80 olympics wasn't the Miracle on Ice would you like it as much?)

Blah.

Edit...I take that back...South Africa worked with 2 words and its approx. the same length.

More and more I get the feeling this thing is going to bomb. With MLB teams wanting their pitchers protected, players like Matsui and A-Rod not playing, the debacle with Cuba, and the goofy country affiliations this is starting to look like a joke. Also, I don't get the vibe that people care about it, I wonder if the fans will show. The unis have been solid, but overall I am getting a bad feeling about this whole tourny.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

More and more I get the feeling this thing is going to bomb. With MLB teams wanting their pitchers protected, players like Matsui and A-Rod not playing, the debacle with Cuba, and the goofy country affiliations this is starting to look like a joke. Also, I don't get the vibe that people care about it, I wonder if the fans will show. The unis have been solid, but overall I am getting a bad feeling about this whole tourny.

Put me down as agreeing with everything he said. I tried to think of a way to expand on these thoughts, but decided that I couldn't improve on this quote.

Why is China written in Old English? That's just weird.

pMLB2-2392955reg.jpg

If I were in charge, each country would get to design its own, instead of these lame generic sets. If they were all going to basically look the same anyway, why not just given them all the same font? These look like Little League jerseys.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived