Reggie Bush

ldswoosh33

Reebok!!! The swoosh is for vacuum cleaners :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i heard he's gonna sign with either asics, saucony, or new balance. what a boost for any of those companies!

Saucony has cleated shoes (under the Spot-Bilt brand), but I'm not sure about the other two. Wasn't there a rumor that New Balance was going to outfit a college football team?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i heard he's gonna sign with either asics, saucony, or new balance. what a boost for any of those companies!

Saucony has cleated shoes (under the Spot-Bilt brand), but I'm not sure about the other two. Wasn't there a rumor that New Balance was going to outfit a college football team?

Saucony...man, takes me back to 6th grade. I remember having a pair of Spot-Bilt cleats for 6th grade football that I bought in Myrtle Beach, and everybody being like "How the hell did you get Saucony cleats?"

What the heck is that 3-dot swooshy S-thing anyway?

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Yes, New Balance was the official supplier to Auburn and North Texas, among other teams.

If he signs with Nike, that just further cements the proof that you people need to quit buying Nike stuff, and putting money in Phil Knight's bank account. Do we need more ugly Oregon unis? Do we need a new basketball shoe for every player in the NBA every 2 months? Do we need another logo controversy when Reggie demands to wear his nike headband, even thought reebok is the official suplier?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

If he signs with Nike, that just further cements the proof that you people need to quit buying Nike stuff, and putting money in Phil Knight's bank account.

I don't like Nike's pervasive grip on modern sports, but they make a decent shoe. Reebok, on the other hand, makes absolute crap. I've tried their shoes 3 times, and was thoroughly disappointed - uncomfortable, and they fell apart quickly. Nike's stuff always held up better, looks notwithstanding.

Of course, now that there's a New Balance specialty store 3 minutes from the house, that's where I go. They make great shoes that last forever, and offer more than one width, which benefits those of us with wide, flat feet.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived