Bearcats

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st.Alexandria

2nd.Rainer

3rd.New England

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

(GOLD) Alexandria University Titans: 57

(SILVER) Rainier University Majestics: 52

(BRONZE) The New England University Gryphons: 48

Salem (OR) University Falcons: 32

Beason State University Bats: 15

Congratulations to gregjigga for his first place Alexandria University Titans, to tempest for his second place Rainier University Majestics, and to GMS for his third place New England Gryphons.

I will send you your sigs as soon as AAO sends them to me. Also, nice job roxstar and gordie for making the finals. There were so many wonderful entries.

Sorry if I people didn't like the way I ran the contest. I made one change and I admit it was stupid. Thanks to all the entries, voters, and especially AAO for helping out by making the UOC logo and sig banners.

Peace and love,

B&B

buffalo_sig.png

It is truly an honor for me to have won this contest. Most of you know that I'm not a much of a designer, especially compared to the other finalists. I'm more of a hack, hell I make my stuff in Flash for goodness sakes. Anyway, it was a shock that I was even a finalist really, but thank you for recognizing my efforts.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

1st: Alexandria U.

2nd: Salem

3rd: UNE

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived