University Outbreak Challenge Final Voting Round

Bearcats

FINAL VOTING ROUND

=====================================================

The Beason State University Bats, Salem (OR) University Falcons, Alexandria University Titans, Rainier University Majestics, and The University of New England Gryphons will advance on to the final round of voting.

The final voting round will utilize the 3, 2, 1 format (3 points to your favorite entry, 2 points to your second favorite entry and 1 point to your third favorite entry). If you are voting in the final round you must vote for 3 different concepts and not just 1 or 2.

[For example say:

1st:xxxxx

2nd:yyyyy

3rd:zzzzz

or

3 points:xxxxx

2 points:yyyyy

1 point:zzzzz]

Monday, January 16th, at midnight the final round of voting will be over and I will tally the votes and declare the first (gold), second (silver) and third (bronze) place winners.

Again, I?m sorry for changing the voting method, but I thought it was for the best and didn?t know it would produce such a backlash. I will never change any of the rules in one of my contests again even if I think it is in the best interest of the contest because many members felt that it was unfair. If anyone wishes to speak about it further, please PM me.

I?m sorry. Good luck to all the finalists. Thank you to all the participants and everyone who voted.

B&B

buffalo_sig.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1: Alexandria

2: Rainier

3: Beason State (with a little extra credit for cool original entry)

Very hard decision between one and two...Rainier was very unique and executed very well but Alexandria had me sold from the beginning. Great job guys.

Archived