University of Montana concepts

LucaMaz3

what i mainly changed about these jerseys was dropping the "Griz" logo, and giving the school new colors. i thought that red and gray were not real grizzly colors, so i gave them brown and orange (the orange turned up toooooo bright :oops: also, i gave the university a new academic logo- the um the school currently uses doesn't fit in with the rest of the concept. c&c appreciated. :D

Montana-Grizzlies-Concepts.gif

You can't just change a school's colors.

I mean, I realize these are concepts, where ideas are expected to run rampant. But changing a college's colors goes a little too far to make the concept credible.

Huh?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

My old high school should dwitch to these uni's. Our colors are brown and orange and we origionally wore brown helmets for the first 2 years of the shools existance. Either this or the old San Antonio Riders uni's would look good on them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

You can't just change a school's colors.

Bingo. Well, I guess you can, but you shouldn't. Especially if you change to a combination that's readily identifiable as belonging to one other school (Bowling Green Falcons).

Colleges generally provide you a color palette from which to work, and there's almost always a historical or sentimental reason that people from the school have an abnormal attachment to those colors. Even though you may not like them, play the hand you're dealt or stick to pro concepts. This doesn't look like a Montana Grizzlies concept - it looks like their Zephyr logo, recolored in Bowling Green colors. And the bear's face lacks definition.

So you've either got a "Montana" concept in the wrong colors, or you've got a Bowling Green concept with the wrong logo. Either way, thumbs down. Poor concept, poorly executed. Sorry.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The griz football team ditched copper and gold after beating marshall 4 a national chipper in 95 and became a reebok team with new colors maroon and silver shortly after the whole AD turned to maroon and silver. Not a drop of copper and gold has been worn at washington grizzly or the adams center since

uwv.pngtheU.png

Archived