Olympic Sigs

winters in buffalo

I know it's a few weeks early, but I had some time today to create some national sigs. Feel free to use them, but store them in your own space.

Also, if anyone has corrections, or requests, let me know.

Here's what I've done so far:

USA, of course:

torino_usa.gif

Our pals to the north:

torino_canada.gif

This year's host:

torino_italy.gif

A lot of Aussies here, so I included you:

torino_australia.gif

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Quick clarification: are these signatures for a nation's ice hockey team, or for their entire Olympic team? If these were meant for a nation's full complement of skiers, skaters and lugers, you'll need new logos for Russia and Germany, as both of the logos you used were specific for their hockey federations.

If these were just for the national hockey teams, then disregard, and keep up the good work...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Quick clarification: are these signatures for a nation's ice hockey team, or for their entire Olympic team? If these were meant for a nation's full complement of skiers, skaters and lugers, you'll need new logos for Russia and Germany, as both of the logos you used were specific for their hockey federations.

If these were just for the national hockey teams, then disregard, and keep up the good work...

If I had hockey, I used hockey, since that's what most people here would be following anyway. If I didn't have hockey, I looked for another logo. There's a few state crests, and one or two olympic committee logos there.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived