Shaq, Kobe make up

nsentv

Who cares? Basketball sucks and Kobe sucks worse.

My least favorite word in all of sports? "Shaqandkobe" :mad:

I am thankful every day they are no longer on the same team so I don't have to hear that word on sports talk radio 27 times a day anymore.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Who cares? Basketball sucks and Kobe sucks worse.

My least favorite word in all of sports? "Shaqandkobe" mad.gif

I am thankful every day they are no longer on the same team so I don't have to hear that word on sports talk radio 27 times a day anymore.

If you hate it so much, then why are you responding to a topic about it?

This making peace thing might not be that great for Commissioner Stern. It takes the zing right out of the Heat/Lakers rivalry. With Artest leaving Indiana and the Pacers falling into the abyss, even the Detroit/Indiana rivalry is falling apart. I don't know of any league that has gone a while without any rivalries whatsoever. You can't count on the Spurs to create a good rivalry; they're too polite. The Cavaliers are still a little bit away from being a great team, and frankly, there's nobody out there who can beat the Pistons.

frankly, there's nobody out there who can beat the Pistons.

First, let me tell you how beautiful those words look. For the 10 of us who sat and watched this at the Palace:

Brian_Cardinal2.jpg

it's incredible having an elite team again.

Oh, and regarding the Spurs, it is very much possible to hate them. The 4th quarter of game 7 was all it took for me!

spikes.jpg

If you hate it so much, then why are you responding to a topic about it?

Just giving a dose of it back to all you bastards who keep wading into the hockey threads with "Who cares?" <_<

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

First, let me tell you how beautiful those words look. For the 10 of us who sat and watched this at the Palace:

Brian_Cardinal2.jpg

Oh, and regarding the Spurs, it is very much possible to hate them. The 4th quarter of game 7 was all it took for me!

The good old days, when the Raptors were a good team, and Alvin Williams, fan fave.

Brian_Cardinal2.jpg

Ah, yes that picture made for a hearty laugh. Good times.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived