Chicago bulls concept logo

Phil

Originally supposed to replace the Brandon Bulls logo in the Madden CFL project I started ages ago, it developed into a very Chicago-esque bull, so I just went all the way with it. Add that to the fact that I still like the Brandon Bulls logo (I've redone that one a bit as well, but that's for another thread)... and I had no choice but to make this a real Chicago Bulls concept. Do I hope they change? No. Way too much history with what they have now. But has that ever stopped us?

And now, the moment you probably all haven't been waiting for that desperately...

Chicago%20Bulls%20Concept%20Logo.gif

Chicago Bulls Concept

Credits: I guess the current Bulls logo, the basic idea... the shape is not a direct copy.

Please leave any comments, questions, criticisms, or suggestions below!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That's really nice, SyPhi, but I agree that I wouldn't want to see them change to it.

This reminds me that I need to get around to making my IHL Bulls of St. Paul identity.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I love what they have, and I have always been a Bulls fan (cuz of MJ originally, plus possibly the closest team to me), but I'm not completely against an update. In fact, maybe for it. I don't think  you quite have the logo for it yet, but your on the right track.

To be honest, if the Bulls, or any major professional team came out, I think it would be ripped to shreads. I can't do it right now, I don't see much wrong, but that's the way it is between concept logos and actual ones.

I'd make the eye whites maybe a little bigger, and add a small jagged black triangle from the bottom in each one acting as a pupil. Also, it's not Bulls to me without the red at the top of the horns. Other than that, I'd just give it some more black accent lines like the current logo, but in the style your logos in.

If they did update, I'd touch up the jerseys too, but not much. The diamonds would stay, and there'd be no side stripes. Just minor adjustments to the striping, and perhaps a more customized script.

No change is necessary for them though, as they have an almost timeless look.

Great job though Sy!

thats pretty good. I like what they have now but this would make a nice subtle update

when I was in chicago about two months ago I was surprised at how popular the bulls still were despite thier recent lack of sucess to put it mildly. I wanted to get a pic of the MJ statue in front of the UC but that area was fenced off.

and after seeing that neighborhood, I understand why!  :D

best thing I ate in chicago: giodarno's pizza

worst thing I ate: WHITE CASTLE!!! thank god we dont have those on the west coast!  :;):

worst thing I ate: WHITE CASTLE!!! thank god we dont have those on the west coast! :;):

i tell ya what, i have family in chicago and i hated white castle too.  give me rocky rococo!!! :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think that's a great logo. Your work always impresses me. But I think it would be an unecessary changeand you know that too. Aside from the whole chi bulls thing I think this looks really good. One more thing, some may not like the scar. I however really like it. It gives the bull a badass look. Good work!

i tell ya what, i have family in chicago and i hated white castle too. give me rocky rococo!!! :P

the one on 35th and King in the Walgreens shopping center? thats a rough neighborhood!

white castle = brown

no seriously, I mean it. they really do! :D

logo.gif

i just hate the burgers they sell.  i try to avoid any white castle when i'm down there :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

White Castles rule. (Though, if I could have In-N-Out on a regular basis.... Mmmmmm...)

Their "new" logo, however, is kindof... meh. The addition of yellow was silly.

POTD 2013-08-22

I'd make the eye whites maybe a little bigger, and add a small jagged black triangle from the bottom in each one acting as a pupil. Also, it's not Bulls to me without the red at the top of the horns. Other than that, I'd just give it some more black accent lines like the current logo, but in the style your logos in.

Great job though Sy!

Awesome... some useful feedback! :;): (Not that I'm implying anything... I guess if I ever head down south, and have a choice between White Castle and Nation's GIANT, I'll have some opinions to base my decision upon.)

Anyway, I don't know if or when I'll get to trying some of those things StL, but thanks for the suggestions. I and really appreciate the kind words I've received for this one from all of you.

Feedback still welcome!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

SyPhi,

I like your logo - kinda reminds me of the Z-line (hats) logos.

Very simple and modern. Great work my man!

Speaking of White Castle - those burgers are goooood. I used to "roadtrip" from my hometown of Atchison, KS to St. Louis (5 hour drive) on a Friday or Saturday to fill a couple of icechests full of White Castle Burgers. We'd bring 'em back and feast with all our St. Louis friends. St. Louis was they only place you could get them here in the Midwest back in 1981-Great times - good food! Ain't that right STLfanatic?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

We used to roadtrip in college from Kirksville to North KC for Castles.  'Course, I (and may of the people involved) grew up on them in St. Louis.

I should mention again that SyPhi's logo is really cool.  Have I mentioned that, Sy?  :D

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived