Seahawks sleeve logo

HatManTC

is it me or does the Reebok logo almost dwarf the seahawk on their shoulders. i miss the stripe they use to have.

It's not you. And I miss them too. In fact, I miss the old uniforms altogether - vastly underrated color combo (royal/kelly/silver), unique lettering/numbering font (v. standard Varsity Block), great sleeves, no monochromes.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

is it me or does the Reebok logo almost dwarf the seahawk on their shoulders. i miss the stripe they use to have.

It's not you. And I miss them too. In fact, I miss the old uniforms altogether - vastly underrated color combo (royal/kelly/silver), unique lettering/numbering font (v. standard Varsity Block), great sleeves, no monochromes.

i dont mind all one color.

i do favor the old style better. even though i do like the current blue. i detest the current white ones with blue sleeves.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Speaking of the Seahawks sleeves, are the sleeves on the blue jerseys meant to be darker than the blue on the body of the jersey or is it the same shade but just a different material which could make it seem different. I really only noticed it tonight while watching the NFC title game.

500-seahawks.jpg

see what I mean?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Speaking of the Seahawks sleeves, are the sleeves on the blue jerseys meant to be darker than the blue on the body of the jersey or is it the same shade but just a different material which could make it seem different. I really only noticed it tonight while watching the NFC title game.

500-seahawks.jpg

see what I mean?

The sleeves are navy blue. The body of the jersey is Seattle blue. Two different colors.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's all I notice every time I see these unis. Why can't Reebok just take the damn vector off the jerseys? The NBA doesn't have to put up with them, And the NFL is a much more successful league. Anyway they need to go as lot biger with the sleeve logo, and make it wrap around again. And I do love their color scheme, but I hate the monochrome look. I say throw silver pants back into the mix.

500-seahawks.jpg

see what I mean?

The sleeves are navy blue. The body of the jersey is Seattle blue. Two different colors.

Thanks for the info.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Totally agree. Thier old unis were absolute classics.

The reebok logo being the same size as thier logo has bugged me from day one. Its stupid, as is the monochrome look.

Do we have to have this exact topic started every time the Seahawks play a game?

I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks... :rolleyes:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived