Wigan!

-kj

Un-frickin'-believable. Wish I could have watched it. Tracking it online was crazy enough.

Thierry Henry scored in the 65th for Arsenal, and the game ended 1-0 for the Gunners, tied 1-1 on aggregate. So, off to extra time, where Robin van Persie had put Arsenal ahead 2-0 (2-1), but Jason Roberts scored in the 119th minute for Wigan, putting the aggregate score at 2-2. Wigan advances to the final on away goals (1-0).

Wigan in the League Cup final?! The hell?! Good on ya, boys.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If Wigan reaches Europe next year it'll be a great thing for the sport I think (as if it needs anything over there). The idea of a team going from 3rd division to Europe in so short a time is amazing.

And who's their boss? Former Norwich City boss John Deehan. Nice to see a little connection. Sad that it wasn't us instead of them.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

If Wigan reaches Europe next year it'll be a great thing for the sport I think (as if it needs anything over there). The idea of a team going from 3rd division to Europe in so short a time is amazing.

And who's their boss? Former Norwich City boss John Deehan. Nice to see a little connection. Sad that it wasn't us instead of them.

It's quite a story. Let's not forget Wigan are doing quite well in the Premiership so far this season. They also have played Arsenal very tough this season. I recall a close, exciting game in Wigan earlier this season. So congrats to Wigan!

I saw, I came, I left.

During the 60's-80's Welsh teams in the English 2nd.3rd & 4th Divisions plus non-league teams all qualified for Europe and generally did well.My team(Newport County)qualified as a 4th Division team(played as a 3rd) and reached the Q/F of the European Cup Winners Cup in 80/81.

Wigan's manager is Paul Jewell not John Deehan.

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

Archived