Most hated players

logodawg

Where's Ron Artest?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

His fellow players, don't hate him, they know his just not right in the head.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Mod edit: edited name to prevent issues.

User edit: I'll just remove the whole damn thing if we're going to cater to a banned member's wishes. Not like it makes that much sense without the name anyway. And it's not that I have anything against that particular person anyway, I just don't like people who feel that kind of sense of entitlement. You act like a dick and get banned, you don't get to complain about what gets posted here. Especially if you threaten to harass members of the board if the mods don't give you what you want.

FIGJAM (F***, I?m good?just ask me)?

That's a new one to me.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Think any of a one time CCSLCer's teammates think that he's most hated?  Or are we not counting low-level and rec leagues?

They had a fisherman on there...so I'm assuming yes.

Don't get offended those that fish.

mod edit: editing the quote

where's sidney crosby? the eighteen year old who leads 40 year old men twice his age into battle?

Most "HATED" players.

exactly! why does nobody on the team stick up for him? Mats sundin who I don't think has ever had a fight in his career stands up for alex Steen. so why can't john leclair stand up for him? cause he has a big yapp and doesn't know when to shut it!

untitled-6.jpg

where's sidney crosby? the eighteen year old who leads 40 year old men twice his age into battle?

Most "HATED" players.

exactly! why does nobody on the team stick up for him? Mats sundin who I don't think has ever had a fight in his career stands up for alex Steen. so why can't john leclair stand up for him? cause he has a big yapp and doesn't know when to shut it!

It's because the Pens roster is full of softies and guys that wouldn't fight even if you slapped their mamma's in the face at center ice....

Not Sid's fault that the Pens did a supremely horrid job of getting him protection (Eric Cairns? Are you fluffing KIDDING me??)....

Now, if you wanna talk about most hated in the NHL...easy answer there...the KING of the knee shot, Bryan Marchment.

The next clean check Mushy throws would his first.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I would say that Darius Kasparitis is the most "hated" hockey player, if you want to call him a hockey player.

That Idiot just bust up Tim Connoly's knee on Tuesday and cost us a 2nd Round Playoff series in 2001 in game 7 in Overtime.

saBS.png

Archived