NHL Concepts

capn89

- Stampman - Unfortunately, the Hawks they must have been a team I didn't fully complete before I got the virus. Luckilly I do have the Bruins in games. If I get around to a new NHL project, I'll be sure to get some of the Hawks if I make them. - Don't mind the EA stretching and such, but it gives a pretty general idea.

BruinsInGame.jpg

Could you do the Lightning ones and the others like that to see what they might look like please?

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you do the Lightning ones and the others like that to see what they might look like please?

I probably won't be able to post the Lightning any time soon as those jerseys were one of the ones I lost other than in the big image in my original post, but I'll post as many of the jerseys as possible, I know I still have a lot of them. And I believe I have an older version of the Lightning that will give an idea, but I'll do that later today.

I'll do a handful of teams in each post because there are probably some things I need to explain. :)

Ducks.jpg

The Ducks aren't any different than the original pic.

Thrashers.jpg

ThrashersA.jpg

As you can notice the one from the main image (left half) is vastly different from that of the right (which is the latest version I had saved). Different striping, alternate collars and different underarm mesh

Bruins.jpg

Thankfully the Bruins are the same.

Sabres.jpg

SabresA.jpg

I don't have the black (4th) Sabres jersey and the Home and Away feature shorter designs in the newer versions.

More to come.

The two Redwings logos I believe are a minor league team's (somewhere) logo, modified slightly...

The winged-D is from the NAHL Danville Wings, who switched to the USHL and moved to Indianapolis a few years ago. I love the use for the Red Wings.

All-in-all, an awesome set of jerseys. Any thought of tackling any defunct teams?

Marc

Flames.jpg

FlamesA.jpg

FlamesB.jpg

The first three are different. The red has an extra stripe of black on the newer version, the yellow has a bigger logo on the newer and the black simply has a better collar. The 4th is a black version of the "Flamey" jersey. The first prototype I actually did in that design.

Canes.jpg

CanesA.jpg

CanesB.jpg

The Canes jerseys are some of the many I lost. I posted the older version I'd created just for show.

The winged-D is from the NAHL Danville Wings, who switched to the USHL and moved to Indianapolis a few years ago. I love the use for the Red Wings.

All-in-all, an awesome set of jerseys. Any thought of tackling any defunct teams?

Marc

Ah, thanks for filling me in on the team and league, because I honestly couldn't remember. Thanks for the comments as well. :) I haven't thought of doing any defunct teams, but the possibility is always there. Although, I believe I did do a set of jerseys for the Nordiques with the unused blue logo that they were going to use until they moved to Colorado.

Hawks.jpg

HawksA.jpg

This is the only Hawks jersey I had. It's the original red version of the design. The only differences are the logos, underarm mesh and the fade effect on the older version, which was meant to be a third.

Jackets.jpg

JacketsA.jpg

The only differences here are the colors. The newer replaces the Blue Jackets light blue with gray/silver and the logos are changed.

Stars.jpg

Redwings.jpg

RedwingsA.jpg

I don't have the newer version of the "D" jersey. At least not an in game. I think I did recently re-make that jersey though. As you can see, the older version looked a bit crappier :P

Oilers.jpg

OilersA.jpg

The only Oilers jersey I have left is the blue one with my custom logo on it. But I did have some other Oilers jerseys that I felt like sharing. I particularly like the "bronze" jersey in the design of the original Oilers sweaters.

Panthers.jpg

PanthersA.jpg

I don't have any of the Panthers jerseys but I do have this one. It's a touched up version of one of the first jerseys I ever made. I think the original was red, but then I made it blue.

Kings.jpg

KingsA.jpg

The Kings are different from the file I have, but only slightly. On the arms, where the striping meets the shoulder logo it's different and the collars are different. This is the only temp I have left, and I have a black version.

Wild.jpg

WildA.jpg

I have the Wild, as well as a red version with an alternate logo. No in game shot, though.

Preds.jpg

PredsA.jpg

PredsB.jpg

The Predators are RIDICULOUSLY different. I'll let your eyes do the math, but the newer are on the left and the right is the old version of the jerseys. I included a yellow version I'd done in the old style, as well.

Devils.jpg

Le'Devils

Isles.jpg

IslesA.jpg

Again, the Isles were victim to the virus and these are the latest jerseys I have for them.

Rangers.jpg

The Rangers survived. Don't get freaked out by the brown in the 4th jersey. I was doing a "throw back" type of theme with it. Hence the reason the shirt is a tan color (rather than white) and I did brown pants and such for old leather hockey gear.

Sens.jpg

Intact.

Flyers.jpg

So glad I have the Flyers. :)

Coyotes.jpg

Everything but the Jets in Coyotes colors.

Pens.jpg

PensA.jpg

The only difference with the Penguins third is the color of the stripe. I originally did them in the new/old yellow.

Blues.jpg

BluesA.jpg

Sadly :( lost ALL my Blues jerseys. But these are some older, more "meh" jerseys I have.

Sharks.jpg

Intact.

Lightning.jpg

LightningA.jpg

All right, so here's the deal with these jerseys. I lost the home and away (from the original post) but I did remake the design (not logos) and used them for a fantasy hockey team for a league of mine (the purple team at the end, the Sedona Thunder). As for the third (in the original post) I lost that as well, which was a major touch up from the way it was (see the first split jersey in this post). The blue jersey I'm posting here is something I had in my collection. Nothing special.

Leafs.jpg

Intact as well.

The Flyers white jersey really pops. I like the liberty bell idea as a patch and as a fourth jersey. Gotta tip my hat to you again.

I also believe the Caps white really works great. So many of these really work. I wish I still had NHL 2002 fro PC in order to see these.

I remember you had an Avs set, and also a kickass Habs set in the olde arsenal. obviously, you didn't get a chance to finish those before your virus.

I know one thing, I forgot how good that Leafs third looked.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Lightning.jpg

LightningA.jpg

All right, so here's the deal with these jerseys. I lost the home and away (from the original post) but I did remake the design (not logos) and used them for a fantasy hockey team for a league of mine (the purple team at the end, the Sedona Thunder). As for the third (in the original post) I lost that as well, which was a major touch up from the way it was (see the first split jersey in this post). The blue jersey I'm posting here is something I had in my collection. Nothing special.

For being "nothing special", the blue one is the best of the set, in my opinion.

SigReflect.png

If I dont list it, I hated it.

If I do list it, it's either great or almost great.

Anaheim - Like the alt logo. put it on the home/aways and you got a winner

Boston - BROWN. ALT. WOW. Throw in some brown trim in the home/aways = winner

Buffalo - Why does everyone hate the new logo?

Calgary - Love the addition of actual flames, although you may have gone a little overboard. Maybe simplify?

Chicago - Like the alt logo, but the striping doesnt match the logo on any of them

Columbus - Love the striping

Dallas - I think they're current set is outstanding. You improved it. Especially love the alt.

Detroit - Tradionalists will NEVER let them change, but finally a Red Wings concept that makes sense and looks great........minus the alt. It sucks.

Edmonton - I wish they could decide what their colors are, and apparently you couldnt figure it out either. ;)

LA - The white and black are outstanding. LOVE the King's head on the black.

Minnesota - striping that matches the logo. well done.

New Jersey - I think you're on the right track with the striping....although it's not quite right....but you're on the right track!

NYI - I really like the lighthouse alt logo. Very nice. Too much pastel for me though...

Ottawa - BEST. OF. THE. BUNCH. WOW. (except the 4th)

Philly - Good job on the bell logo. Keep it as an alt and use the same striping as the home/aways and guess what, you got a winner

Phoenix - Like the striping, it really screams "arizona"....but it doesnt match the logo for some reason. I dunno, maybe it's me.

St Louis - Home/Aways *thumbs up*

San Jose - Anything involving shark fins, I'm ALL for.

Tampa Bay - The use of BLUE is great. I think they're way too "busy" though. And please, for the love of god, get the WORDS out of the LOGO. No one has effectively done this in any concepts that I've seen. The lightning bolt can stand on it's own. But yes, good work with the blue.

Vancouver - Like the darker shades.

SigReflect.png

- hitman1jgl - Thanks a lot.

- Discrimihater - I think I still have the Lance jerseys you're thinking of, but I don't like them enough to post them alone, and they were never part of my project. You know what is one of the biggest dissappointments? I had just a handful of jerseys to finish, as you can tell from the original image, and the last set I finished right before Death-Day was a really fantastic trio of Colorado jerseys that I never even had a chance to add to that image. They were jerseys I was really upset about losing.

- BigShoop - I was never a huge fan of the blue "bolty" jersey, as much as I was the others, but I thank you for your opinion.

- Stampman - Took me about 20 minutes to throw this zip file together but here are almost all of the jerseys' TORS files. If you've modded 2002 before, then you'll probably be able to do up a batch file for them. If not, you could either search NHL Depot's archives from 2002 (because I only ever released sets as team sets, never as a big pack) or hope that some time in the future I do a new fantasy project and do a huge single install release. :)

NHL 2002 TORS Zip

- BigShoop - Again :P Thanks for all the comments. I'll be sure to look back through them when/if I get back around to touching up/re-making all these. :)

Archived