NHL Concepts

capn89

- SHaMROCK - Brown would be very unique in today's NHL as well. Although I suppose now that the Penguins are in a strange yellow the Bruins gold is a bit more unique. They're still mainly black though. Thank you. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Stampman - Unfortunately, the Hawks they must have been a team I didn't fully complete before I got the virus. Luckilly I do have the Bruins in games. If I get around to a new NHL project, I'll be sure to get some of the Hawks if I make them. - Don't mind the EA stretching and such, but it gives a pretty general idea.

BruinsInGame.jpg

Simply amazing, man. I want that coyotes third with the lizard, I have one with that lizard on the shoulder, great job on that one.

Ones I'd like to see on the ice:

-Capitals with new eagle logo

-Sabres with recolored throwback logo

-Ducks third jersey (too bad they're ditching the look)

-Your whole Tampa Bay set

-The Islanders set (very well done)

Great work and I hope you continue these.

I need the brown Bruins one with the roaring bear immediately, with Cam Neely's name and number on it.

As a Wings fan, I love the old-English "D" jersey, but you can't mess with the winged wheel on the others. I consider that to be untouchable.

mainescarf.png

- chief103182 - Thanks a lot.

- DarthMan - Thanks.

- boricuahitman - Thank you. I was actually a big fan of the Islanders color, uniform and logo change back when they did it, but I suppose I'm not too tied to tradition so I could understand why so many didn't like it. :)

- SNBSlugger - I always wished I could find a place online to make some of my designs, but pretty much all of them require an order of at least 15-20 jerseys. Thanks for your comments.

OMG!!! :shocked: Those are incredible! There are some very interesting striping patterns you have there. Some I love, specifically the first two Bruins jerseys, the Red Wings set, Oilers alt, and Coyotes set.

The overall design of your Flames horsehead alt is downright HOT. I would wear that in a heartbeat! Perfect mix of two elements I thought sucked, but put together they totally rock. And that Preds modification is an absolute upgrade. They need to go to that RIGHT NOW.

I don't mean to threadjack, but I just wanted to mention (apologize?) if I used one of your striping patterns. I've never knowlingly seen your work before, but in my WHA Concepts thread, I did a Phoenix Roadrunners set that uses nearly the same pattern as your Blue Jackets primaries.

Finally, as for one-off custom jerseys, Hopco Sports sounds like the place. NewYawkSeaHawk from the boards here got several jerseys from them.

Good work!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

- Suigi - Thanks.

- buckeyes1 - Thank you very much.

- Frylock - I wouldn't call you out, even if I think you used a design of mine (which I don't think you did anyway). The pattern is too generic to really complain, plus your striping is a bit different than mine. I've had stuff "stolen" before. (IE, wiping a logo and C&Ping something else on and calling it their own, but I usually don't care. :P Good stuff there, though. I'm going to take a look through them in a bit. Thank you for the link, also, by the way. I'll check it out. :)

- dustyb58 - Thank you. As for the Ducks (or any NHL team, though) I doubt many of the fantasy concepts will work too well with this new "tuck" proposal.

- eww7633 - Thanks.

I'm ridiculously impressed by a lot of these:

Ducks

Thrashers (really nice white jersey)

Bruins (loving the yellow jersey)

Red Flames

Chicago (Nice, but not very Blackhawksey)

Stars (WOW; what a set ? they should adopt these NOW)

Red Wings (I wouldn't have believed you could have made a good modern Detroit jersey, but you succeeded. Don't like the third jersey much though)

Predators (I wouldn't have done what you did, but I like it. Has the old shoulder patches, though, which I prefer).

Devils (not the third jersey; I don't like the gradients)

Senators (Don't know about replacing the barber-pole with the dots)

Penguins (LOVE the second black one with the alt. logo)

Blues (ADORE the white Blues logo ? never liked the blue/yellow/red one though)

Sharks (nice striping with the fin)

Lightning (Especially the blue)

Leafs (WHOA, that's a perfect kit for them. Don't like the black or the traditionals but the modernised ones are just *perfect*)

Ones I don't think are better than the originals:

White Flames (I don't like the gradient ones).

Blue Jackets (don't like the jerseys; agree with that logo as Primary though)

Oilers

Panthers

Kings

Wild (great jerseys, just not better than their currents)

Islanders

Rangers

Flyers

Coyotes (don't mess with the best kit in the league, IMO)

Canucks (you brought back the skate but not the stick-in-rink logo?)

Capitals (don't agree with the red/white/blue mentality, personally)

I'd love to see these on real game models. Fantastic work

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

- Kit - Thanks a lot for all the comments. I appreciate the time you took to pick out those you liked and those you don't like as much as the originals. :)

- DJR118 - Thank you. I never liked that Bob Clarke said that he never wants to see a bell on a Flyers jersey. It's kind of insane. The Liberty Bell is a huge part of the History of Philadelphia and fits just as well as lady Liberty on the Rangers sweaters. I personally would love to see the bell on the Flyers jerseys, even if it was just a shoulder patch. They could use one anyway.

I personally would love to see the bell on the Flyers jerseys, even if it was just a shoulder patch. They could use one anyway.

The Liberty Bell would make a SWEET patch; like the Sens' clock tower.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Wow. These are awesome! Almost always when I see someone release a whole league full of jerseys, most of them are utter crap. But these all look like they took alot of thought as well as talent.

Bravo on the logos that you came up with yourself. You should play around with them as larger images and post them on this board.

The jersey designs are very cool. Some of them are a bit out there, but alot of them would be great in the NHL.

Finally, the Jets in Coyotes colours? :puke:

Otherwise, great job!

- gojetsgo - Thanks a lot. Pretty much everything on these is the result of a couple years work. Either jerseys I started with and refined over and over again, or things I down right scrapped and started over with again. I try not to just throw things together in haste just to get it out there. I figure if I can't enjoy it, who else can?

Archived