WLAF

cyandlux

i think it looks really good, and I like that u used a white helmet. alot of people are scared of using them. the teeth look fine on the helmet, but the black outline of the logo makes them look wierd IMO. maybe a smaller outline around the teeth? they look too big, and are touching.

That's the best look of any of the WLAF teams so far.

It's clear what it is, it has flow, and that implies motion--those helmets would look cool in action...

(And I like white helmets)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Reminds me of New Jersey Pride of the MLL.

Not even close, thanks for playing.

The mane being blown back represents trade winds.

I like the idea of a more traditional Lion, but....hmmmm maybe, I'll think about it. I'm not full of time for updates these days, especially for an overhaul.

i'm digging it...the teeth do look a bit jagged (maybe use just the front canines, like the kansas state logo, to simplify) and the helmet logo could use the black outline, as well - the drop-shadow in the wordmark seems a little inconsistent, as well, but i really like your wordmark - really nice

jldesigns404eo.png

I like the idea of a more traditional Lion, but....hmmmm maybe, I'll think about it. I'm not full of time for updates these days, especially for an overhaul.

Yeah you actually should lose points for that one, each logo has nothing in comparison with the other besides it being a lion and using a shade of red. Yet, I do think the traditional asian lion would rule- seems no one has ever tried it.

Yeah you actually should lose points for that one, each logo has nothing in comparison with the other besides it being a lion and using a shade of red. Yet, I do think the traditional asian lion would rule- seems no one has ever tried it.

I just said it reminds me of it.

Archived