NC Unveils 'New' Clip Art Logo

paynomind

http://www.newsobserver.com/656/story/400414.html

This is exactly why you HIRE A DESIGNER.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

man this has to be the funniest beginning to any state lotto ever.

1. they vote on it when two people that would vote against it are out.

2. people against it think its against what god wants and it will bring the mafia here to now

3. now they could even do a decent job making a logo for it.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Damn, you beat me to it. I nearly peed when I read that this morning.

The funny part is, last week they hired a full-service agency that's more than capable of producing a decent logo.

Hat's right, this lottery has been effed from day one. There's a lawsuit to try to block it, arguing that the bill was passed illegally. Then, yesterday it was revealed that even though the money that it raises is intended for education, half of the lottery money is going to replace money that's already being spent on education, rather than adding to it. Had that been revealed from the start, it never would have passed.

Now, they can't even get a logo without fumbling.

Tards.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

If they can't even design a logo, how do you expect them to properly run the damn lotto?! :P

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Idiots - crappy clip art logos - I hate cheap people. I spent good $ having Ben Barnes design up new football unis and logos for a high school football coaches interview - they make a billion dollars and use Chicken :censored: clipart.

May they get gonhorrea, rot and die in H*LL. Cheap B*stards.

That really makes me mad they are so friggin' cheap when we have great talent around here.

NC Lottery = a message from Missouri :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

North Carolina

Education

Lottery

What a title. Think they might be trying to influence people's perceptions of what the lottery is all about? Good grief.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for the lottery paying for schools, colleges, etc. But not if the people dont want it, and certianly not with a clip art logo.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Maybe PILL was behind this logo. (bow)

Nope. We havent seen the 4,057th version of it, each in a new thread, yet.

ΓΔΒ!

North Carolina

Education

Lottery

What a title. Think they might be trying to influence people's perceptions of what the lottery is all about? Good grief.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for the lottery paying for schools, colleges, etc. But not if the people dont want it, and certianly not with a clip art logo.

The lottery has almost literally been a case of a gang being completely unable to shoot straight - in less than 6 months they've gone through, I think, 3 lottery commissioners, and every time you hear anything about it on the news, its something completely idiotic (like this).

I was in favor of a lottery here since the day I realized there wasn't one in North Carolina. I firmly believe it at least brings the state into the 20th century, and that if properly managed it will do some good.

Unfortunately, it seems like the powers that be are deliberately trying to do everything within their power to :censored: this up, only to say "I told you so" come election time. Sad.

nav-logo.png

Still sucks, but at least now it's original suck.

Yawn :banned:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If anyone wants to know what the logo looked like, here is a link to a website that has it: http://www.lotterypost.com/threads128676.htm

I think I've used that ClipArt before! :D

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived