Looks like the Padres will go Military again

tohasbo

Isn't wearing tan at home a violation of the rules?

Rule 1.11(B)(2) A league may provide that each team shall have two sets of uniforms, white for home games and a different color for road games.

No, just a violation of good taste

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I actually like the Padres camo uni's. At least the reasoning for it. I am an Army veteran and I like that the Padres honor all veterans by wearing these uniforms.

NO NO NO NO TEH MILITARY UNIFORMS R 4 TEH MILITARY PPL U DON'T C A GENERAL IN A CUBS CAP

Wow...learn how to type. The R's, 4's, U's, and C's aren't cool. They are just annoying, and hard to make sense of. You might want to put a comma or period in there too.

He's joking. It's pretty obvious to see.

I love the camo jerseys, if I could find one to buy I would in a hearbeat.

Yeah, it's pretty harmless. It's not like it's ever taken a day away from a great flawless San Diego Padres uniform. Let the club have that tradition; a team that has had that many overhauls can use it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like the camos once a year. That being said, I always think of San Diego as more of a Navy town. Isn't there something interesting they could do to salute the Navy look more? Just wondering. Could be cool.

Wearing crisp white uniforms at home and khaki uniforms on the road is a salute to the Navy look. Or at least Navy folks in San Diego ought to be able to see it that way, even if it may not be what the team intended.

20082614447.png

I actually like the Padres camo uni's. At least the reasoning for it. I am an Army veteran and I like that the Padres honor all veterans by wearing these uniforms.

NO NO NO NO TEH MILITARY UNIFORMS R 4 TEH MILITARY PPL U DON'T C A GENERAL IN A CUBS CAP

Wow. You never took keyboarding, did you?

I like the camo, too. (**)

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like the camos once a year. That being said, I always think of San Diego as more of a Navy town. Isn't there something interesting they could do to salute the Navy look more? Just wondering. Could be cool.

Wearing crisp white uniforms at home and khaki uniforms on the road is a salute to the Navy look. Or at least Navy folks in San Diego ought to be able to see it that way, even if it may not be what the team intended.

The Padres are going to need a lot more uniforms to be like the Navy (dress whites, dress black suit, khakis, work black, work white, denim, etc...)

Archived