Toronto maple leafs concept.

fiasco!

here's my first design post....any feedback is appreciated. being from detroit, i had to hide my affinity for the leafs until i moved to south carolina last year (where hockey is a non-factor, unless you count the ECHL). the logos are courtesy of the sle and the template is courtesy of hockeygator. i used the shoulder crest logo as the main logo because the misspelling of 'leafs' instead of 'leaves' always got on my nerves. again, feedback is appreciated.

copy/paste

http://geocities.com/jrhurst/images/leafsconcept.jpg

That's cool.  I have always thought, though, that they should do a logo with the Leaf and the word Toronto in that font crossing in front of it.  "Toronto" would also be wider than the leaf, so it sticks out on both sides.  Can anyone do a logo like that?

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

nice, except for the sleve dots, this would look great though

Yeah... they would look like elbow patches on those suits you see from the seventies...

(cue Pantone or one of the elder statesmen here to jump in and say "Hey, I have one of those" :;): Just joshin')

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

joel_fiasco

Really nice - I love their current unis, but yours are awesome.

Nice work!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

nice, except for the sleve dots, this would look great though

Yeah... they would look like elbow patches on those suits you see from the seventies...

I like the jersey a lot, but the sleeve patches did remind me of a sportcoat that Fred MacMurray would have worn in My Three Sons.

Keep up the good work and keep taking chances!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• LMU locked this topic

Archived